Daniel Seavey & Corbyn Besson: Faking sick/Sick pt. 2

Jonah sat on the edge of Corbyn's bed. "If I had just listened to him he might've been better." 

"You can't blame yourself. It's my fault. I shouldn't have faked sick," Daniel sighed. 

"You shouldn't have faked but that doesn't make it your fault. We all know each other well. We should've known that he wasn't faking," Zach said. 

Corbyn moaned, interrupting the conversation. Jack frowned. "Corbs? How are you feeling?" 

Corbyn ran a hand through his hair. "Nauseous as hell," he muttered. 

"Corbs, I'm so sorry that I didn't believe you. I should know that you would never fake. That was uncalled for," Jonah stammered. 

"Don't worry about it. I totally understand," Corbyn murmured and passed out. 

A few hours passed and Corbyn woke up with the worst headache he'd ever had. He tried to open his eyes and the pain in his stomach got worse. He screamed, alerting the other boys, who woke up in a panic. "Corbs? What happened?" Daniel stammered trying to wake up. 

Dazed, Jack ran into the hallway to find a nurse. "Help. Something's happening to him!" 

Two nurses ran into the room and quickly checked Corbyn's vital signs. "Gentlemen, we need you to go to the waiting room for a bit while we deal with him." 

Anxiously, the boys collapsed in the waiting room chairs. Zach began to cry and Daniel hugged him. "He's going to be fine right Jonah?" he stammered. 

Jonah ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know. I just don't know," he muttered and 

After several weeks Corbyn was released from the hospital. There weren't going to be any concerts for a long time but the boys didn't care about it. They were just relieved that Corbyn was alright. 

Not the best chapter but anyways hope you enjoyed it. Requests are open. I'm starting to run out of ideas. Stay safe 💙🙏