Jonah Marais- Headache and Fever

*Look at Jonah being a queen yasssss ahahaha* 

*requested* *A little Jorbyn*

Zach woke up to Jonah knocking at the door. "Get up. We have twenty minutes to get ready." 

Zach got dressed and met the rest of the boys in the kitchen. Corbyn and Jonah started putting bowls of cereal on the table. Jonah sat down and rested his head on the table. Daniel frowned. "Are you okay?" 

Jonah shook his head. "I don't feel good." 

"What's wrong?" Jack asked. 

"I feel nauseas and my head hurts," Jonah mumbled. 

Corbyn felt Jonah's forehead. "You do have a bit of a fever," he said. "Maybe we should reschedule today's interview." 

Jonah shook his head. "Maybe I can go." 

Zach sighed. "Don't push yourself." 

"I can try," Jonah said. 

John walked in and grabbed an apple. "Okay, so here's the deal. We have three interviews today, then tomorrow you have a day off," he explained. "Jonah?" 

"I hear you," Jonah muttered. 

The boys headed to the interview. Everyone sat around the table. The interviewer explained about the rules of the challenge.

"First question. Who is the number one ship?" the lady asked. 

"Jachary!" Zach and Jack yelled. 

"Dorbyn!" Daniel said. 

"Jarbyn!" Jonah said. 

"Jorbyn," Corbyn yelled. 

"Jachary is correct. Dorbyn is second," the interviewer replied. 

"Ha!" Jack yelled. 

"Okay, what is Jonah's full name," the interviewer asked. 

"Jonah Roth Marais?" Zach asked. 

Jonah shook his head. "Jonah Marais?" Corbyn asked. 

Jonah laughed. "Nope."

"Tell them Jonah," the interviewer said. "Care to share."

"Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich," Jonah replied. 

"What?!" the boys asked.

Jonah nodded trying to ignore how bad his head was hurting. "I think it's German." 

Corbyn frowned. "You feeling okay?" 

Jonah shook his head and got up. Zach glanced at Daniel. "He's been feeling sick," Daniel explained. 

At the end of the interview the boys went to the car. "Jon? What happened?" 

"I thought I was gonna throw up," Jonah muttered. 

"Did you?" Corbyn asked. 

Jonah shook his head. "No. I ended up sleeping through the rest of the interview." 

"Are you sure we shouldn't cancel?" Zach asked. 

Jonah nodded. "I'll be alright. Let's just go to the next interview," he mumbled and dozed off. 

Daniel glanced at Jack. "You heard the man. Let's go," Jack said.

Jonah was able to sit through the entire interview. He seemed to be feeling better. However, at lunch, he ended up not eating anything and had his head on the table most of the time. Jack sighed. "Jonah, maybe we should take you home. You're pushing yourself way to hard." 

Jonah finally gave in. "Please, I really don't feel good." 

Corbyn nodded. "John, can I take your car? You can take Jonah's?" 

John nodded. "I'll pick it up when I drop the boys off." 

Corbyn led Jonah to the car and they headed home. They got in the house and Corbyn had Jonah take a shower. Eventually Jonah wandered out of the bathroom and collapsed on the bed. Corbyn noticed tears on Jonah's face. "What's wrong?" he asked. 

"I ruined everyone's day. I know I did. This was supposed to be the fun interviews and I had to go and ruin it. On top of that I'm supposed to be responsible and stuff and I couldn't be," Jonah sighed beginning to cry. 

Corbyn shook his head. "No one's day was ruined. You were sick. That couldn't be helped. Everyone was just worried about you. You don't have to be responsible for everything." 

"I do because I'm the oldest," Jonah sobbed. 

Corbyn sighed, knowing it was normal for Jonah to get emotional when he was sick. He curled up next to Jonah and stroked his hair. "Shhh, just go to sleep. You're okay. You don't always have to be responsible. We all take care of each other." 

Jonah nodded and eventually ended up dozing off. Corbyn smiled and eventually fell asleep too. 

A few hours later the rest of the boys came into the house. Zach ran upstairs to Jonah's room and smiled when he saw Corbyn and Jonah cuddling. "Corbs," he whispered. 

Corbyn turned over and sat up. "What is it?" 

"How's he doing?" Zach asked. 

"Better," Corbyn replied as he got up and wandered to the door. "Let's go downstairs so we don't wake him up." 

The boys went to the kitchen table. "Yeah anyways, he's doing alright. Had a little meltdown about being responsible because he's the oldest but then he fell asleep," Corbyn said as they sat down.

"Well until he wakes up, how about a game of poker?" Daniel suggested. 

Zach grinned. "Strip poker?" 

Jack and Corbyn exchanged glances before nodding with agreement. "Corbs!" Jonah yelled almost two hours later. 

Corbyn looked up from his cards. "Coming Jonah," he said as he got up. 

He ran upstairs and found Jonah sitting up with his head in his hands. "What's wrong buddy? You're sweating." 

Jonah nodded, unable to respond. Corbyn looked around. "Is your head feeling worse?" 

"Y-yeah," Jonah moaned. 

"You gonna throw up?" Corbyn asked. 

"I don't k-know..." Jonah muttered. 

Corbyn felt Jonah's head. His fever had finally broken. What could possibly be wrong? Corbyn put a trash can beside the bed just in case. "Hey it's okay. Lay back down. There you go. Just breathe." 

The next afternoon, Jonah walked downstairs. Corbyn looked up. "Well hello sleepy head. It's 12:30." 

Jonah smiled. "Yeah. I guess I overslept." 

"It's all good. We have the day off. You feeling better?" Jack said. 

Jonah nodded. "Yeah a little headache but nothing like yesterday." 

"Maybe it was just a 24 hour thing," Zach said with a smile. "Glad you're better though." 

I hope you enjoyed this part. If anyone has any requests feel free to share them. Thank you, whoever sent this request. Stay safe everyone 💕