Corbyn Besson - Panic Attack

*Requested* Jorbyn (also requested)

Jonah sat on his bed reading a Harry Potter book. Corbyn had been in the bathroom a long time and Jonah was getting worried. Finally he got up and knocked on the bathroom door. "Corbs? You okay?"

"Go away." Corbyn sobbed.

Jonah's heart skipped a beat when he heard the terror in Corbyn's voice. He began banging on the door. "Let me in. Corbs! Let me in please."

Jonah punched the wall in frustration. He reached for the keys on the ledge. Opening the bathroom door, he found Corbyn on the floor shaking and unable to breathe. Jonah knelt down. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"Panic attack." Corbyn choked out and covered his face. "I can't breathe."

Jonah kissed Corbyn's lips gently. "I'm here now. Babe, calm down. You're okay."

Corbyn was trembling as he rested his head on Jonah's shoulder. Jonah nodded. "Follow my breathing. Just calm down." he whispered.

"You're thinking about something. I can tell." Corbyn stammered. "Tell me."

Jonah sighed. "Why didn't you tell me you had anxiety?"

"You're stressed with record deals. You had a migraine yesterday from all the stress." Corbyn muttered.

"You have me always." Jonah whispered. "Tell me."

"The anxiety started a few years ago. After the car accident with my sister." Corbyn sobbed.

"Corbs! Jon! We're here to pick you up!" Zach called up the stairs.

Jonah pulled Corbyn to his feet. "Let's go."

"Please don't tell the others." Corbyn begged.

"I won't." Jonah assured him.

"Hey guys." Corbyn mumbled.

"You okay?" Daniel asked worriedly as he looked at the boy.

Jonah cleared his throat. "He just threw up. He'll be fine."

Jack nodded suspiciously. "If you say so."

When they arrived at the studio the interviewer smiled. "Welcome." she said kindly.

"We're happy to be here." Zach said with a grin.

After several minutes Corbyn began to feel anxious. The interviewer looked at him. "So, Corbyn what has been one of your favorite tour destinations?"

"I like... I think." Corbyn tried to say.

"Corbs?" Daniel asked.

Jonah stood up. "Corbs, come with me before you hurt yourself or someone else."

Corbyn's breathing sped up as he began to hit the sides of his head with his fists. Jonah pulled Corbyn close. "I can't breathe." Corbyn stammered.

Jonah nodded. "I know." He whispered as the cameras went off.

"What the hell?" Zach muttered.

"He has anxiety. It'll be fine Corbyn. Stop hitting yourself babe." Jonah said pulling Corbyn's hands away from his face.

Corbyn's nails dug into Jonah's wrist. Jonah winced but didn't pull away. "Follow my breathing."

After a few minutes, Corbyn rested against Jonah's chest. "Home?"

Jonah nodded. "Right away."

Alright I know I forgot to mention this. I won't be taking requests with ship names for this mini series because I already have several that are pre written. You can request anything you want for when I've finished the series tho. Hope you enjoyed this❤