Jonah Marais- Raped pt.2

*Requested*

Daniel and Jonah had finished explaining what had happened. To be more accurate, Daniel explained and looked at Jonah for confirmation to see if he got it right. Zach walked back in and said that the police wanted to talk to someone who knew what was going on. Jack took the phone and left the room. Now that Jonah had stopped crying the boys figured they needed to tell Zach what had happened. He would figure it out eventually. "Zach sit down."

Zach did as he was told and Corbyn cleared his throat. "Zach, I need to tell you something serious, okay." 

Zach glanced at Jonah who was curled up on the bed. "What is it? I'm seventeen. You don't need to act like I'm a child."

"Okay then. There's no other way to put this. That day that we were at the park, Jonah was raped," Daniel muttered. 

"Oh Jon," Zach gasped. 

Corbyn was about to say something when Jack walked in. "The operator said that the police would meet us at the hospital."

Jonah shook his head. "No, I don't want to talk to anyone." 

"You need to Jon. That man is still out there," Jack sighed. 

Daniel reached for Jonah's hand but the boy pulled away with a panicked look in his eyes. Daniel accepted the reaction, not able to imagine how Jonah felt. "Jon, I know you're scared, and probably humiliated. I'm so sorry about that. The only way things are going to get better is if we go to the hospital. Can I help you walk?" 

Jonah nodded. Daniel pulled Jonah to his feet. They got to the car and it was a long, quiet ride to the hospital. When they arrived and parked, the boys headed out of the car. When Daniel touched Jonah's waist, Jonah doubled over in pain. "What happened? What did I do?" Daniel stammered. 

"Nothing. It wasn't you," Jonah muttered through clenched teeth. 

"Can I see it?" Jack asked. 

"When the doctor examines it," Jonah replied as Daniel helped him into the building. 

The doctor walked over to the boys a few minutes later and led them to an office. "For such a situation, I figured the ER wasn't the appropriate place."

"Thank you," Jack said. 

The doctor nodded sympathetically. "Jonah, I really hate to ask you this after all you've been through, but I need you to remove your shirt and jeans, just so I can properly assess the damage." 

Jonah shook his head, wrapping his arms around his torso. Zach approached Jonah. "We're all here. Nothing's gonna happen to you. He's a doctor. He's gonna make it better." 

The sound of sirens alerted the boys. "Look, Jon, the police are here. You're safe," Corbyn said kindly. 

 Jonah removed his clothes and the boys' eyes widened. Jonah was covered in cuts and bruises on his whole upper body. Waist down was fine. When that part was done, Jonah quickly pulled his clothes back on and pulled his sleeves over his hands. 

The police questioned Jonah about everything. After almost an hour the police headed out to see if they could find Mitch. It took close to a week, but they finally caught him. The boys knew Jonah wouldn't be the same person that he used to be. He was quiet and was terrified of everything now. The boys knew that they would have to keep a close eye on him. 

Alright, I hope you enjoyed this. I think this might be one of my favorite stories I've written. Anyways, requests are still open💙