Daniel Seavey - Broken leg

*To the person who requested Daniel as a Calvin Klein model. I couldn't find the photoshop pic so I used a pic of him wearing Calvin Klein🤷‍♀️* Also this story has Zaniel :)

Jack sat on the couch reading when Corbyn walked in with a guitar. Jack grinned. "Tell me, have you seen a sunset turn into a sunrise? Kiss right through the night. Cause we should try that sometime. Hold you til the morning and if I said I'm falling, would you just reply? I know you are but what am I?" he sang.

Jonah walked in and grinned. "I'm gonna hang out with you. Zach and Daniel are arguing."

Corbyn raised an eyebrow. "About what?" he asked.

Jonah thought for a moment. "Something about another girl or guy. I wasn't listening."

Jack winced. "That will go on for a while then."

Daniel narrowed his eyes. "Why would you accuse me of that?" he snapped.

"You wrote the damn messages. If you didn't want a fight you shouldn't have done it." Zach growled.

Daniel narrowed his eyes and back his boyfriend against the wall. "You're just the immature baby of the group and don't understand anything."

"Fuck off!" Zach exploded and shoved Daniel back.

Corbyn frowned when he heard the screaming. He raced upstairs followed by Jack and Jonah. "Zach, get off him." Jonah yelled pulling Zach away.

Daniel had tears in his eyes as he ran out of the house. He got on his skateboard and went down the road.

Zach was shaking as he realized what had happened. He had just completely flipped out and couldn't come up with a good reason for what had happened. Corbyn took Zach's hand. "You okay?" he asked worriedly.

Zach shrugged. "I don't know."

"You were just triggered?" Jonah asked.

Jack sighed. "It happens Zach. You can explain yourself when Daniel gets back."

Daniel had finally calmed down and was skating on a trail as he thought about going back to the house. After a few hours it began to get dark. Daniel saw a shadow. Distracted the skateboard swerved and he fell. Daniel cried out when a sharp pain spread through his leg. The pain was almost unbearable and he began to cry. He grabbed his phone and dialed Zach's number. "Z help me."

"What's going on?" Zach asked.

Daniel began sobbing. "I'm sorry. I think I've broken my leg. Z help."

"Where are you?" Zach asked as he grabbed his car keys.

Daniel tried to think. "My spot at the park." he choked out.

Zach nodded. "We're on the way. Hang in there babe."

"What's wrong?" Jack asked.

"Dani broke his leg." Zach replied.

It only took ten minutes to arrive at the park. The group raced down the trail and found Daniel crying. Zach hugged Daniel. "Come here babe. I'm so sorry."

Jonah examined Zach's leg. "We can carry him to the car." He said. "The damage isn't severe."

While they were in the car a sharp wave of pain hit Daniel's ankle. He began to cry. Zach kissed him and leaned close to his ear. "Remember zombly acopalypse?" he whispered.

Daniel was now half laughing half sobbing as Zach stroked his hair.

"What's he laughing at?" Jonah asked as he pulled into the ER.

"One of my embarrassing moments." Zach replied as he lifted Daniel out of the car.

After a few hours Daniel was able to go home and rest.

Sorry for how long this took. I don't really know what happened because it was already written a while ago. Hope you enjoyed it tho💙