Chapter Seventy-Nine

Karly's pov

"It's going to be snowing hard tonight, its better if everyone stays the night tonight' Matt suggested looking down at the whether app on his phone.

"All the girls can crash in Karly's room" Nash suggested.

Who volunteered me? I didn't want to share my room with these three strangers I've never met before, but I didn't say anything just so i didn't sound ruder than i had already sounded.

"I wanna go home bobo" Jaylyn said to Jc. I remembered Jaylyn calling her brother bobo in some of the videos they had done together.

"Not tonight mama" Jc said sounding really hispanic.

"What about school?" Aaliyah said to Shawn.

"I dont think there will be school" Lexi said looking out the window.

"The roads are all ice" dad butted in from the kitchen.

In my head i kept repeating please don't sleep in my room, please dont sleep in my room.

I could see Matt reading my face.

"Jc and Jaylyn can take the guest room, Aailyah and Shawn can take the den, and Lexi and Brent take the living room if thats cool" Matt said saving me from lending out my room.

A small smile was sent to Matt. Matt winked his right eye.

"I can go get extra bedding" dad said heading for the storage room.

"let's get pizza" Brent blurted out of no where.

"agreed" Bailey said holding a screaming Noah and a bottle hanging out of her mouth.

Matt walked up and grabbed Noah. Matt began patting Noah's back and stroking his thin layer of hair.

They all called their parents telling them they were going to be a day late since they all had to drive or take a plane to Indiana. It was better when we all had lived in California.

-------

We ate Pizza and joked around. We flew through three boxes laughing and messing around just having a good time. Suddenly Lexi stopped laughing and got up walking away slowly.

I knew something was wrong I got up and ran after her.

"What's wrong" I asked concerned.

"I got pizza sauce on my pants" she said shyly. We both stood there for a second in silence, then we both broke out laughing on the floor.

"but seriously I don't want to be seen with pizza on my jeans" she said catching her breath.

"You can borrow a pair of pants" I said looking at her thinking we probably where the same size.

She followed me upstairs into my room.

"Your room is really cool" she said looking at all the different kinds of lights and pictures I had hanging up.

I dug through my pants pulling out a nice pair of jeans I never wore before.

"Are these fine? you seem like someone who likes dressy clothes" I said.

"Hell no" she giggled "I normally don't dress like this, I was just setting a good first impression"

I turned back feeling better about my sloppy clothes. I pulled out my black and grey sweats.

"Better" she smiled.

I was shocked when she started pulling her jeans down out in the open. I awkwardly turned facing the opposite wall.

"I don't care if you look, I do dance I'm used to changing in the open" she explained. By then she already had the sweats on.