Chapter Ninty-Four

The end is closer and i really want 1m reads and more votes.

Karly's POV

Since this week was Peyton's memorial, his twin brother Connor was coming to stay with us till the memorial was over concidering he still lived back in Indiana and the survice is gonna be in California where a lot of their family lived.

Him an his wife Julie and his son Brandon would be here ina few hours, Hayes and i are really looking to seeing Connor again, i havn't seen him since highschool and Hayes has not seen him since middle school which feels like 100 years ago.

When Connor arrived we greeted him.

"Karlll!" He sang as we walked threw the door with his arms wide open waiting for a hug. Karl was one of my little nick names he had for me back then along with some others like little k, kitty, kar-angelo, kangaroo.

I gave him a huge tight hug. I imagined hugging Peyton since they were identical.

"Missed you Kay" He said pulling away from the hug, he looked at my face nodding his head.

"You look great" he complemented.

"So do you" i said growing a lump in my throat as memories of Peyton reunited me. I was as if he was right there in front of me. They had a lot of the same features; the dimple in only the left cheek, light freckles on the nose, and the nose that went up a little.

I introduced his son Brandon to Michael who was his age, they got along great along the other boys, my boys showed him our quads and dirt bikes that Hayes HAD to have along with the dirt track but hey boys will be boys.

I got caught up with Connor, we went through a lot of pictures that either had Peyton in them or were peyton. We laughed and cried about the pictures bring back memories.

It was like there was a zoo in my stomach, a gaint lump in my throat, and mixed emotions came with the pictures. I missed that asshole so much, it sucks that he had to die suffering and never even got to see his kid grow up.

We collaged all the pictures onto a poster board for tommorow. I started writing my speach for the survice after everyone went to sleep. I layed in bed with Hayes, my on the left side him on his right side of the bed.

I set the paper and pen down on my night stand, i would finish it in the , morning. I switched the light off on my lamp and tried to fall asleep.

"Im sorry babe, i know he was a good friend" said Hayes raspy voice, it was true he was a great friend anyone would be lucky to have someone like him.

Hayes pulled me closer to him, i rested my head on his chest in the crook of him next and fell asleep.