chapter Fifty-Seven

Bailey's POV

I couldn't sleep due to the sharp pains in my back. I sat up and looked around, everyone was out like a light. I turned on my phone to check the time, 4:35 am.

I slowly got up from the couch/bed and tiptoed around the sleeping bodies on the floor. I walked up the stairs slowly hoping my footsteps wouldn't wake anyone.

Half way up the stairs I fell to me knees, it felt like someone had stabbed me with a sharp knife. This one made me wince, I gave myself a second and grabbed the railing and pulled myself back up.

I found my way to the bathroom through the dark hall.

As I walked into the bathroom and turned on the light I felt a drop in my stomach.

My heart went into shock, my water had brocken.

I walked myself onto the floor from the wall.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Matts number.

I heard his phone ringing from the living room, no answer. I tried calling again and there was finally an answer.

"Hello?" The voice answered.

"Matt" I said into the phone breathing heavily.

"No its Taylor" he said in a soft, tired, and half asleep voice

"Please help me" I partially yelled into the phone.

"Whats wrong! Where are you" he asked sounding more alive.

"The bathroom" I cried out in pain.

I leaned against the wall and look deep breaths.

I heared more than one pairs of feet running down the hall.

Nash and Taylor showed up in the doorway.

"My water brok-" my sentece was cut off by another sharp pain.

"Help her up!" Taylor yelled running down stairs.

Nash grabbed my arm and yanked me onto my feet.

He pulled my arm around his shoulder.

A couple seconds later matt and Cameron came running in. Cam took my other side and we woddled down the stairs.

I saw Hayes and Karly running for the door, Hayes opened it and Karly ran out. Hayes held the front door and Karly held the car door open for us.

After Nash and Cameron managed to get me in the car, Matt got in the back with me and calmed me down.

Authors note: once again please go read my new book keep voting for my chapters and vote for the new book!