Chapter Twenty-Two

Taylor's POV

Mahogany played her new mix and everyone danced. Everyone cheered and had fun but me, Cameron, Matt, and Nash.

I pretend to cut my neck with my hands signaling Mahogany to stop the music.

I signaled Cam, Matt, and Nash to huddle up.

The thing I love about a family like this is that nobody is forgotten.

After Mahogany joined, then Jacob, then Dillon, then Aaron, then jack Johnson, then Shawn, then Jack Gilinsky, then Sammy, and Carter.

I had a bright idea to bring Magcon to Karly since she couldn't come to Magcon. Knowing she couldn't come brought empty feelings to the show.

We found a huge poster board in the back and had every single person in the audience sign it and leave a nice note.

Instead of spending one hour performing Buckwild, Life of the Part, and Paridise we spent an hour making a big card for Karly.

**After the show when Hayes and Karly were watching movies**

Taylor's POV

Everyone headed back to the hotel except for me and Nash. We headed to the hospital to pick up Karly and Hayes. The doctors wanted to keep Karly for the day to watch her heart rate.

We walked in and a couple fans came to us knowing that we would be here because of Karly.

It was now 11:30 at night the hospital was empty, dark, and quiet.

One lady stood at the front desk, a couple of people sat in chairs waiting patiently and all the doors were closed from patients sleeping.

"Hi, I'm here to check out Karly Caniff, my name is Taylor Caniff" I said to the lady at the front desk.

"Okay, thanks you can go get her in room 201" she said in her southern accent.

Nash and I walked to room 201. I knocked on the door to make sure it was okay to go in but nobody answered she was probably sleeping.

I peeked inside the room was pitch black with only the dim light of her laptop. The light of the laptop shinned on Hayes and Karly's sleeping faces.

I took the laptop off her lap and turned it off, Netfix was on, that's my girl.

"How do you feel about this?" I asked Nash looking at them.

"About what" he said waking up from his day dream.

"Hayes and Karly" I said.

"Oh um, they're cute, actually they're really cute and I know Hayes wouldn't do anything to hurt her, all he ever talks about is her" Nash announced.

I thought about what he said for a minute and thought its probably time to have a talk with Hayes.

Instead of separating the two of them with a pillow I let them be.

"Come on" I said leading Nash out the door.

"Aren't we bring them home?" I asked pointing at them.

"Nah, I think we better leave them here, it's best for them" I said smiling. The doctors really gave us the option to bring her home tonight or in the morning.

We walked pasted the front desk.

"Oh, we're gonna leave Karly Caniff here for the night." I said to the lady.

"Okay darling thanks" she said.

When Nash and I got back to the hotel we walked into the room we were sharing with Matt and Dillon.

"Kiss my ass" Dillon yelled.

"I'll kiss it all right when you die" Matt yelled back.

I opened the hotel door to another pitch black room with the big glow of the tv.

Matt and Dillon played Call Of Duty on the Xbox.

"Just die already" Matt whined.

They finally realize we were back.

"Oh where's Karly" Matt asked rubbing his eyes and yawning as I turned the light on.

"I let her stay with Hayes" I said maturely.

"Oh sexy" Dillon said in a weird voice pulling his shirt up and rubbing his body. Dillon is a very special guy and this is normal for him.

We all headed to bed since we had another show Tomorrow.

A/N

Sorry this chapter was kinda boring, I promise it will get better