Chapter Fifty-Eight

Bailey's POV

We arived to the hospital, two nurses showed up with a wheel chair. Nobody could compare pain right now.

Matt's POV

A zoo started in my stomach, the butterflies turned into elaphents. I was scared, I didn't know if I should be helping or what. Bailey was changed into a hospital gown.

Her breathing was heavy, it sounded like she had just ran a marathon. I Couldn't imagine what she was going through.

Her left arm hung off the bed while the other one held onto the bed railing. I grabbed her hand and held it, all of a sudden I regreted doing that, she squeezed my hand until I couldn't feel it no more.

"Okay Bailey, I want you to listen closley" the doctor said calmly.

"Okay" she said whinning.

"When I say three you're gonna push, dad you're gonna help by holding her hand and supporting her" the doctor explained, we both nodded our heads.

"1...2...3 push" the doctor called.

Bailey squeezed my hand again.

"Good job bailey" the nurse cooed, I watched the sweat roll of her red face.

"1...2....3" the doctor said again.

"Almost there, youre doing good sweety" the doctor said.

"1...2...3 and one big push!" The doctor yelled over Bailey's screaming. I felt bad for her, and its all my fault.

"One more push" the doctor cheered.

This was the biggest push Bailey had, she yelled in pain.

I watched as the doctor held up a small baby.

The room suddenly got quiet, Bailey's screams were replaced by a small cry.

"Congratulations!" The doctor said handing me the baby.

I looked at its small little nose.

I felt a tear roll out of my eye, the baby made me so happy. I looked over at Bailey who layed there half asleep.

The doctor took my baby out of my arms to get it cleaned up and make sure its healthy.

I got up from the chair and sat down on the bed with Bailey.

I kissed her for head and she smiled.

"You did good" I smiled. I tear fell from her eye and hit the blanket.

"Whats wrong baby?" I asked whipping her tear.

"What are we gonna do, we're parents now" she choked out.

I jumped up startled as the door swung open.

"We found a second heart beat" the nurse annonced.

"What!?" Bailey yelled out.

"Theres not one but two babies" the nurse said smiling.

"This will take only a minute" the doctor said walking back in.

"Can you give me two good pushes" the doctor asked.

This time Bailey took it easier.

I watched as the doctor pulled out another small baby.

This one cried and screamed loudly.

The nurse took the baby right away to get it checked out.

I kissed Bailey again as we both cried in joy. The door opened and in came Taylor, Karly, Cameron, Nash, and Shawn.

"Wheres my neice" Cam blurted out.

"They're coming" bailey said.

"They're?" Karly asked smiling big.

"There's two" I annonced without even thinking twice.

Everyone cheered and clapped. I was happy to have all of them, I know their gonna be great uncles.

A/N

I didn't correct this chapter so excuse mispelled words