Chapter Fifty-Six

Sorry if this chapter is boring :\

Karly's POV

"It was a false alarm" Matt said disappointed.

"It alright man, you weren't even ready today, you were at meet and greet" Cam cooed giving Matt a hug.

"True" Matt agreed.

A nurse helped Bailey walk to the waiting room where we were. The nurse took her hand off Bailey and walked away. Bailey looked like a over sized pumpkin.

Matt grabbed her and kissed her face. I smiled becuase their happniess made me happier. We loaded back into the car and went back home.

That night we all sat togther in the living room like a family, all of us; Me, Hayes, Dad, Cameron, Nash, Matt, and Bailey. We were having a good time trying to come up with baby names.

We laughed at some of the names and some we were just dumbfounded by.

The top 10 names were:

1. Kamryn (after Cameron)

2. Leah ( after Matts middle name)

3. Ashlyn ( like Nash)

4. Hazel ( after Hayes)

5. Makennah

6. Abigail

7. Arizona (after the love of tea)

8. Daniella

9. Sarina

10. Jasey

We all shouted and argued over the name, and the middle name on top of it all.

We all quieted down when Bailey started whispering in Matts ear. We all watched as Matt whispered back.

"We decied on the name" Matt annonced.

"Regan Taylor Espinosa" he said proudly.

"Regan after Karly's middle name and Taylor after Taylor of course" Bailey added.

I smiled as Matt and Bailey hugged, I felt honored to have a baby named after me and my dad.

Dad turned to me and grabbed me, he wrapped his arm around me and squeezed me with a hug. It's been awhile since I've hugged my dad, it was nice.

We ended off the night with Mean Girls and rootbeer floats. We all camped out in the living room as a family. Hayes and I on a mattress from down stairs, dad on the small couch, cameron and nash on the air matress, and Bailey and Matt on the pull out bed (couch).

I wonder what the baby was gonna be like, I imagined me and Hayes taking care of Regan and babysitting her.

I soon grew tired and fell asleep to the sound of Hayes snoring.

Athours note:

im starting my new Hayes Grier fan fic and I need a cover still. Its called Him (a Hayes Grier fanfic) so if anyone wants to make me one dm it to me on ig.

Ik I deleted it but ill accept dms. :) have them in by Wednesday.