Chapter Twelve

Karly's POV

"It's so nice to finally meet you! I'm mahogany" said the girl with puffy hairs and ears.

"Hi, nice to meet you too" I said back giving her a friendly hug.

We all hung out and Mahogany played a mix she made. Apparently she's a DJ so I've been told.

I began to think Hayes was kinda cute, he followed me around the whole time. One because he probably didn't know where anything was and Two because he had nothing else to do.

"Karly come open gifts" said dad calling everyone into the living room.

I sat down on the couch and everyone circled around me. Dad handed me a large gift.

I unwrapped the paper and opened the box.

A maroon and white Abercrombie & Fitch sweatshirt and matching Vans.

I loved it!

"Thanks dad! I love it you know me so well" I said giving him a huge hug.

Matt handed me a gift bag.

Inside was a StarBucks tumbler cup, a black 'Dope' beanie, and three phone cases.

Next Cameron handed me his gift.

I unwrapped it and found 5 hair bows, a pink pair of Vans, and a charm bracelet.

I put the silver bracelet with 6 charms on it.

"Each charm represents each year you spent with us" Cameron said.

I gave a big hug and thanked him.

My gift from Nash was a new pair of Carmel brown Uggs. They all knew what I liked and they all did a good job.

I didn't know Mahogany and Shawn but Mahogany got me a pair of neon pink kitty ears and shawn gave me 20 dollars.

The day was amazing. We all headed outside when it got darker I put on my new A&F sweatshirt and Vans on with one of my new bows.

The guys and Mahogany sat around the fire pit on the patio while me and Hayes jumped on the trampoline.

I did a back flip and Hayes was amazed.

"Wow impressive how did you learn to do that?" he asked.

"Cameron" I answered.

"Can you teach me?" he asked in a flirtatious way.

I told him to try to do one and I would spot him. I think he already knew how to do one because he had a perfect form.

I could figure out he was trying to flirt and he wasn't doing a good job but it was funny and cute.

We all put on bathing suits and jumped into the pool after a while.

Dad and Cameron had a backflip competition on the diving board and Hayes and I were the judges. Cameron won.

We also had a big chicken fight. Nash and Hayes Vs. Mahogany and Cameron. With Me and Dad Vs. Matt and Shawn.

Only Hayes sat on my shoulders because he was the smallest and dad couldn't sit on me of course.

We all dried off and gathered around the fire, it was amazing the Christmas lights were hung all around the fence, dad lit the hanging lanterns and the light from the campfire.

Shawn sang and played his guitar, he had a beautiful voice.

"Any request birthday girl?" shawn asked strumming his strings.

"Ya, I have one" I said quickly thinking of a song.

"That is gonna be 10 bucks" Cameron joked.

"Life of the party" I said softly, everyone was quiet.

"Karly please" dad said quieting me down.

"No, it's fine I will sing it" shawn said with less energy.

The song was amazing and so was he.

After that Mahogany and Shawn went home and Hayes stayed the night with Nash.

I got my pajamas on and sat in bed. I put my phone on my night stand and thought about today.

It was an amazing day. Mahogany was really nice and Shawn was funny plus a good singer.

It was hard to think with Matt, Camerom, AND hayes snoring.

I heard Hayes all the way from Nash's room where he was sleeping.