Chapter Seventy-one

Karly's POV

Two hours passed by, I sat in my room the whole time sleeping.

I was awaken by a small knock hitting my door.

"Who is it" I asked.

"Your best friend" Cam said from the other side of the door.

"Come in" I said.

Cameron walked in and sat on the bed next to me. Automatically I crawled up to him and grabbed onto him.

I squeezed him with a hug as he held me and cuddled me. My favorite place was in Cameron's arms, it's like a safe haven.

He rocked me back and worth like a baby. After two minutes I almost fell asleep and I think cam also did too.

"It's time for dinner" he whispered.

"I don't want to eat" I said.

He got up still holding me and started walking out the door. I tried to pull away but he would let go. I laughed as we almost fell down stairs.

He carried me into the kitchen and set me down on a chair. When I tried to stand up he pushed my chair in so I couldn't.

"You're stubborn" he groaned sitting down across from me.

Nash and Bailey both walked in the kitchen with food. Nash had a hot pan of casserole. Bailey had a plate full of mushed bananas and carrots which I'm guessing was for Noah.

Hayes was late for dinner. Matt scooped food and put it on Hayes plate anyways.

Hayes came stomping in the dinning room, snatched his food off the table, and ran back to his room.

"You should ground him" I said with my mouth full of food.

"You should talk without food in your mouth" dad added.

"Okay" I spit the chewed up food onto the table and smiled sarcastically.

"Seriously, that's gross" Bailey complained.

"What he said I shouldn't talk with food in my mouth" I said smartly, dad rolled his eyes and continued eating.

I didn't finish my dinner instead I took a long hot shower and hid in the loft.