Chapter Seven

Taylors POV

I went outside to look for Cam. I found him in a white car making out with some girl.

I went up to the white Tesla and tapped on the glass. Cam quickly turned away and noticed me. His face was full of shock.

Cam opened the door and got out.

"Call me babe" the girl said starting her car. She winked at us and drove away.

"What the hell was that for?" Cameron said pushing me back.

"I don't like that girl, the way she dresses and the way she looks! it's not a good idea to date right now with a new kid" I yelled at Cameron.

The girl looked like a total slut, she has bright red lip stick, half of a leather shirt, really short shorts and high heels. I could find someone like that on the corner of the streets in Vegas.

"Taylor back off, Im gonna see Madison and you can stop me" he said walking away angrily.

"Madison? Madison who" I said yelling back at him. I was fuming.

"Madison Beer! she's a nice girl I met in the waiting room, okay" Cameron got in the car and waited for me and Matt. What girl is just hanging out in a waiting room of an emergency room at night dressed like a hooker?

I ignored Cameron and walked into the waiting room where Matt was reading a book to Karla.

"Come on let's go" I sighed.

"What's wrong with you, you sound like a kid whose dog just died" Matt asked.

"It's nothing, I'm fine"

When we got home it was already dark.

The whole way home Cameron said nothing, he just sat there with his arms crossed.

When we pulled into the drive way Cameron got out as soon as possible and speed walked to the front door and slammed it.

"What's wrong with him" Matt said getting out of the car.

"Is it Madison?" he added.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Karly why don't you go inside, I will be there in a second" Matt Said sending her inside.

"Karly? is that her nickname now" I yelled in frustration. It wasn't Matt, there was just so much happening I was about to blow.

"She wanted to go by Karly, anyways Cameron has been seeing Madison for a week now."

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe that I didn't know about this and he lied to my face. I've seen Madison's leaked video of her being a hoe. I don't want her with Cameron, especially with Karla around.

Karly's POV

Matt started calling me Karly, I like it much better.

While my new dad was outside with Cameron, Matt and I talked about our nicknames.

Karla and Matthew. Since Matthew went by Matt he said he would call me Karly instead because nicknames are fun.

When we got home Matt sent me inside so him and dad could talk.

I feel like I can call Taylor my dad since he brought me into his life.

I walked inside and went to find my room. I forgot where my room is. I started opening and closing random doors.

Inside one room were a bunch of boxes.

There were T-shirts that said "Nashty" and "Taylor Caniff" and "you gotta bae or naw"

There were beanies and sweatshirts with a logo that had a 'M' in it.

I opened one box and there was a bunch of unopened packages and letters.

I realized that there were unopened packages everywhere. The whole room was clothes with the boy's face's on them and packages.

I picked up a package and opened it. Inside was a beanie that said Neff on it and a red bandana. There was also a letter and I read it to myself.

Dear Taylor,

I hope you like it and I love you so much! I'm your biggest fan. I hope I meet you one day and I really want to go see you on tour, also tell Carter I love him!

What did she mean "see you on tour" and who is Carter?

I heard dad calling my name and I quickly put the package back and ran to the hall.

"What were you doing in there?" he asked looking around inside.

"Nothing" I quickly responded.

"Okay, stay out of there. and you need to get ready for bed missy"

I got on my pajamas. Matt and Taylor tucked me in.

"Goodnight Karl" Matt said in a goofy voice.

I started laughing because he called me Karl, one of the nicknames we made earlier.

"Goodnight Karly" dad said kissing my forehead. I've never been tucked in like this, but I've seen it in movies with real families.

"Goodnight" I called back.

Just as dad and Matt were leaving I quickly asked the question roaming my head.

"Who is Carter?" I questioned.

Matt turned the light back on and looked at Taylor. They both had a look on their faces.

"Nobody, don't worry about it" dad said turning the light back off.

A/N

-------------

They are hiding secerets from her

Also for now Karla will go by Karly and yes I put Madison in here bc I know a lot of you hate her.