Chapter Eighty-Five

Karlys POV

When I woke up I walked myself back to my own room. It wasn't worth waiting for Cam to wake up, he isn't gonna be up for a good couple hours.

I slide my closet door open and looked around. I moved around my hangers scrolling through my shirts.

I gave my clothes an iffy look.

I realized my clothes were mainly Obey, Vans, Volcom, and Nike. When you live with five teenage boys you mostly get to shop at Dicks sporting goods, Pacsun, Urban outfitters, and other stores like that.

Maybe once in a while I get lucky and get to go to Pink or Forever21 with Bailey but ever since the baby came around she only shops at Gap and Old Navy which I find no interest in.

I slipped on a sweater and black leggings.

When I got downstairs Cameron was already up in his underwear sitting on the couch. Hayes sat there with his hand in pants.

I sent them a discusted face. Cam pulled a blanket over himself while Hayes quickly replaced his hands into his pocket.

"Your dad is in the hospital getting help, we can visit tomorrow they're not excepting visitors today" Cameron explained. I simply nodded and walked back upstairs.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"What are we Hayes?" I asked twirling my the cord of my headphones. I laid across the floor with my head on Hayes legs.

"I don't know" he replied typing on his phone. I skipped the song that was playing and switched playlists.

"Well, you said we were over but you still care"

"I don't really know" he said again, i huffed my breath.

"Are we a thing anymore or just history?" I said nervously. Hayes looked at me giving me a sharp look.

"what do you want to be, what do you want?"

"I want an answer Hayes" I said getting more serious. I pulled the earbuds out of my ears.

"I'm not pushing anything just wondering, it's up to you" I added under my breath.

"I know you like peyton, Karla, I don't know about this, you like peyton"I gave a crooked smile trying not to cry in frustration.

"Dont take it personally I just think this is getting old" said Hayes petting my chin.

"Okay" I squeaked.

He moved his shoulders up nodding.

I held my breath until I got into my room, I ran up the stairs and slammed the door and let it out.

Tears streamed from my face like a river, snot bubbled out of my nose. I was now angry that he gave me to another guy.

I dialed Haileys number as my hand shook.

"H-ha-hailey" I trembled sucking in snot.

"Oh my gosh Karly what's wrong"

"Hayes, hayes, he just let me g-g-go" i cried.

"Seriously, he just left you"

"He told me to be with Peyton and we were getting oldd" I explained rubbing tears with my sleeve.

"Im so sorry, do you want to talk about it"

"Can you coome ooverr" I asked realizing how choppy my words were.

"Sure give me a minute" I hung up the phone and dug my face in my pillow. I picked my phone back up and pressed the home button, the lock screen picture was me and Hayes. I chucked my phone at the wall and it hit the floor. I saw it shatter but I didn't care I hope all the pictures of me and Hayes don't save along with all our texts.

When Hailey got here she held me as i cried on her shoulder.

"I brought you ice cream, strawberry your favorite" I smiled wiping off salty tears.

Hayes POV

I still care about Karly but it felt good letting her go. I didn't feel completely bad, she seemed fine she took it perfectly fine. I just don't love her as much anymore like that.

I went on with my day until Cam came up to me.

"What the hell did you do" He yelled.

"What do you mean" I asked taking a step back.

"Hayes you asshole, you don't her off to another dude like she's a toy" he screamed in my face.

"What are you talking about she's fine she took it fine" I yelled back starting to feel sorry.

"Oh yeah shes great! Why dont you tell that to the girl upstairs bawling her eyes out" he pushed me back and walked away leaving me speechless.

"You're the asshole" I called back, that was the best come back i could think of even though Cameron isn't an asshole, I am.

"Of course I am because I can take care of a girl unlike someone" he belted out from the basement.

My bottom lip twitch, I felt like a total jerk.

Cam was right I'm an asshole who can't take care of a girl right. I saved my eyes from tears and ran up to my room.

I decided i was gonna go apologize to Karly and talk it out. When I was about to knock on her door I heard another voice, Hailey's.

I pulled my fist back from knocking and turned back around.

Great now Hailey can hate me too.

I stomped my foot and ran back to my room.

I ran into Nash on the way there.

"Oh hey look its the lady killer" he mocked.

"Would you shut up" I said almost in tears.

"How about you, you obviously don't have a way with words, dont you know shes going throught enough with her dad in the hospital." Great Nash was right too.

Ill just add him to the list of people who are mad at me. Nash walked away and I just stood there.

Hailey walked out of Karly's room and looked my way. I smiled at her but she shook her head no.

"You're a serious jerk" she turned away without looking back and left. I slammed my door about to cry.

I promised myself i would never do it again along with the promise I made Karly too. There was no other choice anymore everyone was mad at me and I ruined everything.

I pulled up sleeve running my fingers over my almost healed scars.

I took a deep breath and got it over with. I bit my lip as I slid the blade across my wrist. I tear fell out of my and landed on the fresh wounds. I pulled back as it stung.

I couldn't believe i did it again.

"I'm going to hell" I cried as I smacked my head on my desk crying. I pounded my fist aginst the desk over and over again until my hand throbbed. I felt the metal blade fall out of my fingers and hit the ground.