Chapter Fourty-Four

Karly's POV

The next morning I woke up to giggling, not laughing but giggling.
I got up and checked my phone, nothing important.

On the way down the hallway I passed dads room where I heard the giggling, I heard him and a girl, oh wait that girl.

I tried to ignore them and continued walking down the hall. When I got down stairs I found Matt on the couch with a pretty girl.

"Hey princess" Matt smiled.

"Hi" the girl smiled waving.

"Karly, this is Bailey" he introduced.

"Hi Karly nice to finally meet you" she said.

She was very pretty unlike Lisa, she was real unlike Lisa.

I took a good look at her. She medium length goldish blond hair with a little pink on the tips, hazel eyes, cute smile, and perfect body.

"Were going to the mall, you and Hayes wanna go?" He asked.

I was happy to be invited because I wanted to get to know Bailey.

"Sure Ill ask Hayes" I said turning around to go back upstairs.

Hayes agreed. Hayes and I both went and got ready for the day. I put on a plain black V neck shirt, white shorts, and teal Vans. I curled the tips of my hair leaving the top of my hair straight.

I grabbed my wallet and phone and ran down stairs to meet Matt and Bailey and my boyfriend and did he look good today, kaki shorts and a NY Yankees jersey.

•••

I learned a lot about Bailey from the car ride to the mall.

-She volunteers at a animal shelter.

-She has two golden retrievers

-Her parents divorced when she was 13

When we got to the mall we walked around and shopped a little. I was really liking Bailey and so did Matt.

"Hayes and I are heading to the sports store, we'll meet up with you guys in 15 minutes" Matt said.

I watched as he kissed Bailey before he left.

Bailey and I went to Hollister and checked out the models cause why not? Bailey is so much fun, she's like Matt in girl form.

We went to a small stand and got matching henna tattoos, StarBucks, and talked about life.

15 minutes went by fast and we had to meet back up with the boys. We met them at the food court.

Hayes walked up and held my hand, I looked up at his face and he smiled. I blushed as he kissed my cheek.

We turned and saw Matt and Bailey kissing.

"We kiss better" Matt joked.

Hayes turned and kissed my lips.

"What now Matchoo" he smirked.

That night Bailey stayed the night, we all watched movies together and stayed up all night.

I had a fun day, I forgot about Lisa until dad walked in the front door with a sad look on his face.

"Bro" Cam said concerned as he got off the couch and hugged dad.

"She broke up with me" he choked out.

"It's alright man" cam cooed.

I felt bad for him, I hated seeing him look so sad. But I was happy to know that Lisa was gone.