chapter Eighty

Authors note; as much as i love love writing this book we all know it will end one day.... so im planning on ending the book at chapter 100 and we're at chapter Eighty.

Since we're coming closer to the end i want to skip ahead a bit so you can see more of Hayes and Karly as they grow up along with the others. :)

Karly's pov

(Skipping ahead a week)

"Happy birthday Karla Regan Caniff!" I woke up to everyone yelling.

I rubbed my eyes trying to adjust to the bright sunlight.

I sat up and stretched my arms over my head.

"Hapy biwth dy" Noah drooled.

"Too early" I yelled throwing my face back in my pillow.

"I know we all got up extra early to sing to you" Bailey said.

I pulled my face off my pillow and looked to see everyone gathered around my bed with party hats and whistles in their mouths.

Hayes, Cameron, Nash, Bailey, Matt, Dad, and Noah all gathered around me.

"1,2,3 sing" Cameron chanted.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Karla! Happy birthday to you!"

{Who honestly sang that in their heads while they read that}

I smiled feeling loved.

"Thanks guys you're all amazing" i smiled.

"Oh one thing" dad said grinning big.

He opened the bedroom door and in ran a small golden Retrever. Its pink tongue flew off the side of its mouth has it ran.

"Oh my gosh" I cheered.

"It's a boy" Hayes facted.

"Whats his name?" I asked.

"Ebola" Hayes mocked.

"Shup up" Nash said punching Hayes gut.

"Ok" Hayes said with no air, he slowly laid on the floor holding his stomach.

"You knocked the wind out of him" Bailey said playfully hitting Nash's arm.

"Someone had to" Matt added.

"His name is whatever you want it to be, as long as you and Hayes agree, this is for both of your birthdays" Dad said.

"Name him Ebola" Hayes said still on the floor.

"Dude stop" Nash said kicking Hayes.

After Hayes was done joking about naming him Ebola we agreed on the name Poblo.

Authors note.

Short chapter sorry.

I have one question....

WHY ARE THE BROOKS BROTHER SO HAWT?

(luke, jai, and beau brooks)

#Janoskians