Chapter Eighty-nine

If you guys ever get confused about something in my box dont be afraid to dm and ill answer.

Karly's POV

Jessica drove me to Volleyball practice since she was my coach or as some people tease me, my future mom.

Jessica and dad talked me into trying out for the team for three reasons: one to keep my mind off Hayes, to make more friends and get out of the house, and lastly because Jessica is a volleyball freak.

I guess I'm good but my team tells me different.

We walked into the gym where most of the team had already met, we were late obviously.

"Yeah! Karly is here" a couple girls cheerfully yelled.

"See they love you" Jessica whispered into my ear smiling.

"They're just saying that because you're here" I mumbled under my breath.

I threw my bag against the bleachers and joined the rest of the team.

"You guys start off with dynamic stretching I'll be back in a minute I have to get something" Jessica said running out of the gym.

All the girls fake smiled and watched her leave, once she left they all turned to me.

"Look your really boring and depressing" A girl named Briana mocked.

"Seriously, knock it off it makes us look bad" Another girl agreed as a lump grows in my throat.

"If you're gonna be so depressed then kill youself, it effects your playing and your face" Natasha said to me.

All ten of them gave me a sorry look. My eyes watered up but I held it back. Briana made her way towards me but luckily Jessica walked in.

"What are you two girls doing? get stretching" Jessica yelled, when it comes to volleyball she can get pretty taught.

"Oh Karly's shoe was untied so I was helping her" She said lying to Jessica's face. I looked down at my perfectly tied shoes that were tied in double knots.