Chapter Sixty-One

Authors note; sorry about the wait, I've been busy anyways can you all keep voting and commenting thank you all so much!

Karly's POV

The past week has been depressing, quiet, and emotional.
Everyone stays locked up in their rooms and doesn't talk much.
The only sounds we ever hear is Noah crying.

Today is the day of Regan's funeral. It's been really hard for Matt and Bailey these past few days, from raising one baby and losing one.

I looked in my closet for something nice and black to wear. I pulled out a black dress with a open spot on the back, about above my knee length wise and laced on the bottom.

I looked in the mirror that was connected to my closet door. I turned at different angles making sure everything looked okay.

I hooked a silver necklace with a heart, infinity, and gem charm on the end that Hayes bought me for our anniversary.

I put on everything else I need one including hair products and a little mascara.

I walked into the hall bumping into Hayes. I gasped as I ran into him.

"You look nice" he said backing away before he ran into me again.

"You look good yourself" I complemented back, his black dress pants, white button up, and black bow tie.

We held hands as we skipped down the stairs and into the living room where Cam and Nash sat ready to go.

"Don't you two look sharp" Nash said smiling.

We both smiled back. Dad came into the living room next in his nice get up that matched everyone else's.

"Ready to go?" he asked all of us, we were meeting Matt and Bailey there anyways so we were only waiting for him.

We all nodded yes and loaded into the car.

The whole beginning of the car ride everyone played on their phones silently. Then dad started talking.

"So guys" he said as he drove. Everyone looked up waiting for him to speak.

"Dillon and I are planning on throwing a surprise party for Matt and Bailey, you guys in?" he asked.

"Of course" I answered loudly, which I didn't mean to say so loud.

"Yes!" Everyone said together.

"Sweet" Dad smirked.

When we arrived to the funeral home it was full of a little bit of everyone's family, Matt's, Baileys, Nash and Hayes, Cameron's, and dads. but I noticed one person that suck out like a marker in a crayon box.