Chapter Fourty-Five

Bailey's POV

I looked over to my right to see Karly passed out on top of a sleeping Cameron who had his legs on time of the snoring Hayes.

I looked to my left to see Matt face that was glowing from the dim light of the tv. His face was really into the tv, he seemed really interested in the movie.

I put my head on his shoulder and kissed it. His head turned and kissed my head.

"Come on babe" he said as he stood up.

I didn't really want to move despite the fact that I was really comfortable in the big blanket I was snuggled in.

Matt reached his hand in front of me.

"Come" he said like a baby doing a puppy dog face.

"That's sexy" I said laughing.

He picked up my hand and yanked me off the couch. We both laughed as he picked me up bridal style.

We kissed all the way up the stairs. He kicked the door open and threw me on the bed. I laughed as he sat on top of me and tickled me.

I kissed him again, and he fell off me.

This time I was gonna win the game, I sat on top of him and kissed away.

"You're good" he smirked.

"You can do better" I whispered back.
I doubted him. The tension grew.

"It's getting hot in here" Matt slowly lifted off his shirt. My heartbeat sped up. Things started getting more serious.

Hayes POV

I woke up on the couch. I tapped on Karly's shoulder.

Karly and I held hands as we walked upstairs half asleep. We went into my room and laid down.

It was hard to sleep over the loud noises from Matt's room.

A loud "aughh" filled the air.

Karly and I started laughing, we knew only one thing was going on in there.

We decided to move to Karly's room instead, it was farther from Matt's Mating Room, that's what me and Karly named it.

We laid down on her bed and started falling asleep. I turned onto my left side and stared at the wall, I watched as the clock ticked.

5:43 in the morning.

I fell asleep knowing that both me and Karly wouldn't remember any of this the next day.

••••

Karly's POV

It wasn't till 1 in the afternoon when I woke up, we were all up so late I got no sleep.

My eyes were very heavy and tired. When I got down stairs all the guys were getting ready by putting on shoes and checking their hair in the mirrors in the living room.

I noticed Shawn was over.

"We have a meet and greet today" Cam said.

"Hi Karly" Shawn waved, I loved his voice I don't know why, it's amusing listening to him talk.

"We'll be home around 6" dad said

"Oh and Bailey will be here with you" he added.

I watched out the window as Hayes, Dad, Cameron, Shawn, Nash, and Matt piled into the Rover.

When I turned away from the window I spotted Bailey in the kitchen.

I skipped my way into the kitchen and plopped down on a stool.

"Mornin" Bailey smiled.

"Lets make something" she said searching the fridge, sounds good to me I'm starving.

I watched as Bailey bent over and covered her mouth, she ran to the trash and let it all out.

She pulled her hair out of her face and ran upstairs.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled/whispered.

A/N: hi, to let y'all know chapters are gonna be longer now so ya.