VII (Revised)

Giuliana crept her way down the back stairway with her stiletto high heels in hand. The stairwell was only ever really used for the chef and the maid, the family never had any reason to use it. Isabella was right behind her looking around with wide eyes, fearful that Salvatore, Donatella, or both would show up out of nowhere. They finally reached the back door of the kitchen and Giuliana slowly turned the door handle. Once they were finally in the backyard they sprinted around the side of the mansion, ducking down into bushes every so often to avoid the guards that patrolled the outside perimeter of the home. But the girls knew the rotation schedule of the guards and where they would be at any given time, so they were easy to avoid.

The sisters hid behind the outside wall of the garage and spotted their father's black Mercedes-Benz S-Class slowly pulling out of the garage. The driver side window rolled down a bit and Monica signaled for them to get in. They dove into the backseat and quietly shut the door so they didn't raise any suspicions.

"You two looked like you should be in a James Bond movie!" Hannah giggled from the passenger seat. Hannah Caparelli was the niece of the Bellucci Family consigliere John Caparelli. Her parents had died when she was only five and John had adopted her and raised her as his own.

"Isabella looks like she just ran a marathon," Monica joked. She was trying to act as calm as possible, but she was nervous too of what would happen if they got caught. Giuliana had one foot out the door and was on her way to a new life, but the other three girls in the car still lived at home with incredibly strict parents. Giuliana only had another month and a half of living at home.

All the girls wore short, tight dresses and high heels. Giuliana was wearing a black, sequin spaghetti strap dress with a deep v-neck, it ended just below her butt. She left her hair down and in soft waves, and had applied black eyeliner, black mascara, smokey eye makeup, and natural colored lip gloss.

"Duck down and don't get up until I say so," Monica instructed. The other three ducked down as the car approached the guards at the gate, "Okay it's safe."

Monica sped up the Mercedes once she knew that the coast was clear. "Slow down!" Isabella called from the backseat. Monica was driving like she was on the Daytona 500 as she sped down the highway towards Manhattan. "I can see why Dad likes this car so much," Monica laughed as she messed around with the radio. "Stop driving like a maniac!" Giuliana said from the backseat, holding onto the seat until her knuckles turned white.

"You guys need to lighten up!" Monica brushed off. "Oh Giuliana, we have some gifts for you. You'll get them when we get to club."

"You're going to love them!" Hannah grinned.

"Oh wow, I wonder what it could be," Giuliana replied sarcastically. She knew that Monica would of course by lingerie from La Perla and Victoria's Secret.

"And we got cute little accessories from the party store for all of us to wear," Hannah said pulling a shopping bag from the floor and placing it on her lap.

"Did you get one of those cute bachelorette sashes?" Isabella asked. "Of course we did," Hannah said pulling it out and handing it to Giuliana. It was white with 'Bachelorette' written across it in pink cursive script. She also handed out award ribbons with sayings on it like; The Bride, Frisky, Designated Drunk, and Firecracker.

"Isabella you're wearing the Firecracker one," Monica laughed.

"We have more inappropriate party favors in the trunk," Hannah said. "I'm sure that the bouncers will let us bring them in." Giuliana could only imagine what they had picked up and stuffed in the trunk of her father's Mercedes-Benz, or even where they got them from. "They'll definitely let us in when they see us drive up in this baby!" Monica said as she took the exit off the highway.