XXIV

Thanks so much for the feedback! It's very appreciated!

The Next Morning

"Holy shit! What the fuck happened?" Dante stood in front of a floor littered with broken plates, bowls, and mugs. It looked like a tornado had descended upon the luxurious kitchen, even the silverware drawer had been pulled out and thrown onto the tile floor.

"Giuliana got a little upset last night," Giovanni shrugged side stepping his younger brother and heading farther into the house. He hadn't been able to come home the night before and it was now the next morning. He had called Giuliana five times but she refused to answer the phone so he sent her text, reassuring her that he was caught up with work and not Tiffany.

"A little upset? I think she was more than a little upset, she was furious!"

"That's why he had to pick up the flowers genius," Vinnie chimed in. Giovanni had stopped by a florist on his way home and picked up a box of four dozen long stemmed roses of various colors.

"Damn I didn't think she had it in her," Dante let out a low whistle as he surveyed the damage.

"Is she here? She might've gone to her parents house for the night," Vinnie said as he followed Giovanni into the dining room.

"Yeah she's still here, the guards tell me whenever she leaves the house," Gio took in the state of dining room and was relieved that the very expensive dining room table and chairs had thankfully been left untouched.

"I bet she cut out the crotches in all your pants," Dante stated. When his brothers both gave him a weird look he said, "Women do that when their husbands have cheated."

"Are you speaking from experience?" Vinnie smirked.

"I didn't cheat on her you fucking idiot," Gio spat.

"No, you just didn't tell her that you had a former fuck buddy that was hung up on you and had it out for her. So by doing that you have broken her trust and judging by the mess in your kitchen, her heart as well," Dante finished with a self satisfying smirk.

"What are you, an expert on women? You've never had one real relationship in your entire life," Vinnie mocked.

"Yes I have!" Dante proclaimed.

"Ma doesn't count," Vinnie pointed out.

"Both of you shut up and stay here," Giovanni was tired of hearing how much he had messed everything up, he heard it from his wife and all night he had heard it from his brothers, and he knew he was going to be hearing it from his father sooner or later. He walked up the grand marble staircase and down the hallway, hoping that everything was still in its place. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the door to one of the many guest rooms open.

"What are you doing?" Giuliana jumped when she heard her husband's voice behind her. She was putting clothes into one of the drawers when he walked in and narrowed his dark brown eyes at her.

"What does it look like? I'm moving in here," she grabbed another stack of clothes and placed them into the drawer before closing it and opening another one.

"Why?"

"Are you serious? I can't sleep in the same bed as you."

"Giulia I told you the truth!"

"And I believe you," she straightened and turned to face him. "I believe what you told me last night, but that doesn't mean I'm not still upset."

"Yeah I know," Gio said impatiently. "I saw what you did in the kitchen."