XXIII

This book is going to be getting more graphic. You've been warned!

"You snot nosed little bitch! He was mine and you stole him! He doesn't love you, he never will. Giovanni was mine before you, and he's still mine!"

"What are you talking about? I don't even know you," Giuliana narrowed her eyes at the woman before her.

"You will know me, sooner or later. It's only a matter of time before he stops trying to convince himself that he can be satisfied with you and comes running back to me. Giovanni has certain tastes that you'll never be able to deal with, vanilla sex isn't for him."

"If I'm going to know you so well, why don't you tell me your name," Giuliana sassed. She could be a royal bitch if she wanted to, and right now this random girl was pushing her there.

"Tiffany, Tiffany Moretti," the woman smiled triumphantly. "I've been with Giovanni for five years. I know him better than you ever will."

Giuliana rolled her eyes, "Whatever. Can you get out of here now?"

"What? You don't believe me?" Tiffany advanced towards her. "Giovanni has a tattoo of a crucifix on the upper part of his left arm. I was with him when he got it at an old tattoo shop in Brooklyn. He also has Omerta on his chest, right over his heart. Do you believe me now? Trust me little girl, you're in way over your head when it comes to Giovanni. He's come to me more times than I can count. He's come for me more times than I can count." Tiffany nodded to the sofa, "A few times we had a go over there. But he really loved bending me over his desk and pounding me over and over-," Giuliana's eyes had turned to fire and she grabbed the stapler off of the edge of the desk, whacking it over Tiffany's nose, once then twice then a third time. The blood gushed out and stained her face and chest. Giuliana would be lying if she said it didn't make her smile.

"Can't handle the truth? Your husband wants me and you can't handle it," Tiffany wiped blood away with her hand.

Giuliana neared Tiffany, getting right in her face. "You're nothing to him, you are a whore, a puttana, a goomah and nothing more. I'm his wife, and I'll be his wife till the day that one of us dies. You should have enough self respect to give up your pipe dream of being with him. I'm the one he comes home to every night, I'm the one that will have his children, not you."

Tiffany let out a humorless laugh, "You think that matters? Five years doesn't just go away and children are more out of necessity than love." 

"A marriage that will last a lifetime and having a son to carry his name doesn't go away either," Giuliana shot back as she crossed her arms and leaned back against the desk. "And it surely won't go away because some delusional, self important slut thinks that she can stake a claim on my husband."

Tiffany opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by an angry masculine voice from the doorway, "What the fuck is going on?" It was Vinnie who had come to escort Giuliana back to the warehouse floor so that Giovanni could take her home. They had cleaned up the mess and were holding Enzo in a room still tied to the chair with two guards, one inside and one outside the door.

"Get away from her!" Vinnie ordered grabbing Tiffany by her arm and shoving her against the wall, "Don't you ever come near her again, do you hear me?" When Tiffany didn't respond Vinnie shook her violently, "I said do you hear me puttana?" The blonde woman nodded meekly, fear shining clearly in her eyes. Giuliana had even backed away from her brother-in-law, he was normally cold and indifferent but now he was definitely showing his mafioso side.