VIIII (Revised)

Dr. Bianchi was waiting for them when they pulled up in front of the brick building that served at his office. He kind man nearing his sixties, he ran a legitimate practice but also helped the Graziano Family when one of their members were injured. He only did this because of his undying loyalty to Anthony Graziano's father, Luciano Graziano, who helped him get to America. Dr. Bianchi had a gentleman smile on his face when he saw Giovanni carrying a barely conscious Giuliana towards him.

"Right this way Giovanni," Dr. Bianchi said leading him into the exam room as Nick stayed in the waiting area. "Now explain to me what exactly happened," he said as Giuliana was placed in the hospital bed. "She was drugged earlier and she's been drinking," Giovanni responded. "And how has she reacted to the drug?" "She was having a hard time standing and walking, and she couldn't talk." 

"I'm going to take a blood test to see exactly what she was drugged with, but my guess is that it was rohypnol," the doctor said. "What?" Giovanni furrowed his brow. "You know it as a roofie, the date rape drug," Dr. Bianchi looked with worry towards Giuliana as he inserted an IV into the top of her hand to help flush out the drug. "It's going to take around twelve hours for it to leave her system completely, but right now should be the worst of its effects. I'm still going to run some tests just to make sure." The doctor left the room as Giovanni's mind began to go over the different reasons as to why Enzo would do this to her, it's not like she was alone she was surrounded by other people. Giuliana had finally closed her eyes and was sleeping, maybe not peacefully, but at least she was sleeping. Giovanni left the room momentarily to speak to Nick, "Go to a store and buy her something to wear, get her a sweatshirt and jeans. She won't be comfortable in the clothes that she has on now."

Giuliana cracked her eyes open and looked at the chair that Giovanni had been sitting in and found it empty. She lifted her head to look at the other side of the room and he wasn't there either. Panic gripped her as she realized that she was alone and practically immobile. Someone opened the door and she recognized him as the doctor, he must have seen the fear in her eyes because he immediately sat his chart down and left the room.

"You need to come back in here," Dr. Bianchi said rushing into the waiting room. "She's looking for you and I can see that she's starting to panic." Giovanni, Dr. Bianchi, and Nick rushed into the exam room and found Giuliana trying to stand up. "Please get back in the bed," the doctor pleaded. Giovanni pushed her back down into a laying position and paused once he noticed the tears beginning to trail down her face. He had only left her for five minutes, he didn't expect her to get so upset. "Her reaction is most likely a combination of alcohol, the drug, and fear, she should be back to normal by the morning." The doctor spoke from the side of the bed.

"Boss, do you want me to go now?" Nick asked from the doorway. "Yeah," Giovanni said. He was confused as to why his presence was so important to her. The doctor followed Nick out of the room, closing the door behind them. "You left," she croaked out, fisting the blankets on the bed until her knuckles turned white. "I was only gone for a few minutes Giuliana, I was coming back," he tried to reason as he grabbed tissues from the bedside table and wiped the tears away. Giuliana looked down and refused to meet his eyes, her embarrassment was beginning to seep in. "I won't leave again, okay?" he tried to look her in the eyes but she wouldn't lift her head back up. "Now go ahead and rest, I'll be here the whole time," he went to sit back in his previously vacated chair and lit a cigarette.

While Giuliana was resting, Giovanni contacted with his brothers to ensure the girls got back into the Bellucci Mansion without being caught, he also texted with his capos, Giorgio and Carlo, to see how they were handling the waiter from The Vine. The guy squealed by Giorgio had a chance to finish threatening him, he was paid by Enzo Santorelli just as Giovanni had suspected, but Enzo had not told him why he wanted him to drug a complete stranger and the waiter hadn't bothered to ask. He also texted Monica, getting her number from Giuliana's phone, and made sure that Giuliana wouldn't be home until much later. Giovanni didn't want to leave Giuliana at her home without making sure that she was able to function.