Part III

"Nathan"

"Yess, Boss"

"Damien is coming into town, I know he is supposed to meet with Matthew, keep on eye on the both of them"

"Only me Sir?" I asked he looked up from his stack of papers. He had gotten better since the accident. I kept a watch on him for Matthew, knowing that if I didn't I could lose Matthew for good in my life.

"If you think, you can't handle it. I can give the job to someone else" he said leaning back in his chair,

"No Sir, I can handle it just wanted to make sure," I said, he chuckled as I started heading for the door.

"Make sure He doesn't know I sent you," he said as I walked out. No, Matthew didn't need to know that information at all.

I had spent all day cooped up in my car, following them from place to place. It was 10 pm on a Friday and they both were heading to another Bar. I had to make my presence known since Damien caught me a few times.

As I walked not too far from them, they passed the Bar and headed to the club. Fucking Damien he knew, how much I wanted Matthew and watching him dance on other guys would kill every self-control I have.

They both got a drink in before Matthew broke from him, I moved closer to watch where he was going exactly. I swear if he dances with a stranger, I won't be able to keep my hands clean.

"Took you long enough"

"Why did you bring him here?"

"He needs this"

"How would you know what he needs," I asked him tearing my eyes from Matthew who was dancing by himself with his eyes closed, Damien had a smirk on his face.

"We are blood, you know?"

"Now stop talking to me and go to him," he said pushing me,

I stood still for a few moments just watching him. He looked relaxed, I didn't want to ruin that but then I saw a guy watching him from afar. My angry getting the best of me, I stood right behind him watching him dance. I moved just a little closer, feeling him move back. No space between us at all, I froze just as he started grinding on me. My member getting hard as he pushed himself against me. I started moving along with him, my hands snaking around his waist. I enjoyed every moment of this, hoping that it wouldn't end anytime soon. He turned around and opened his eyes, God he's so beautiful.

"Why am I not surprised?" he smiled at me, I couldn't keep the grin from forming on my face,

"Let's get out of here, I'm too tired after that dance and work," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me to Damien who had a smirk on his face.

"Nathan is dropping me, you good?" Matthew asked his cousin, who looked between the both of us.

"Get some sleep"

"Take me home Nathan"

I didn't exactly know where he lived and he fell asleep as soon as he buckled himself in. So I took him to my place, I tried waking him up but that didn't seem to work. So I ended carrying him up to my apartment, took a while to open the door but I did it.

Definitely a heavy sleeper, I got his shoes and socks off when I put him on my bed. I didn't touch his clothes, I knew he'll wake up and take off the extra layers like last time. I headed to the bathroom and changed into my nightclothes, and picked up his shoes keeping my room neater for Him.

****

"When did I make it to your bed?" he asked me, my eyes were still closed and my arm around his waist.

"You wouldn't wake up, so I carried you to my place"

"Why would you do that?"

"You were clearly tired and needed sleep. Now shut up, I'm trying to sleep" I said, moving closer towards him. I wasn't touching him but I felt him, moving closer until I felt his shoulder near my face.

"You make it so hard" he whispers,

I finally woke up a few hours later, to an empty bed. I got up looking at my chair near my bed. His shoes and socks were still there with his shirt as well. My stomach did a flip, I laid back on my bed with a huge smile on my face.

"I made breakfast if you're not out here in 5 minutes then you won't get any" he yelled from the kitchen, I didn't think this would happen but I wasn't going to ruin my own happiness.

"I made you an omelet, coffee with milk and real sugar"

"This looks good," I said watching him turn to put his food on his plate, he looked up at me and smiled. A real genuine one that made him look younger.

"Thank you, its to make up for everything and a thank you"

"Stop, we both know you would do it again"

"I shouldn't have done it though"

"I'm glad you did" I replied, seeing his face get red.

"What's the thank you for," I said cutting into the omelet. He looked up waiting for me to take a bite.

"For letting me sleep here, twice now" he said still watching me eat,

"I should do it more often, if this is what comes after" I replied back, I liked seeing him blush. If I kept on looking at him, I might just take him in my kitchen and that was not how I wanted our first time to be.

"You don't have work today?", I asked him finishing my food and taking a sip of the coffee. It tastes sweet and smelt a little like him.

"No, I called in sick and my attending told me to come in Monday" he said taking my plate. I grabbed his hand, his face looks at me. I stood closer towards him, still touching his hand.

"You cooked, I'll clean," I said taking the plates, washing them and letting them dry.

"What do you want to do?" I asked not looking at him,

"I was thinking of heading home changing my clothes and taking a much-needed shower"

"If you really need to shower, you can use my bathroom and borrow some of my clothes"

"I don't want to overstay my welcome"

"You can't"

"You say that now," he said turning away, I stood in front of him. Touching his chin so he can look up at me. I needed him to know how I felt about him, how I always felt since that weekend.

"I mean it"

"Stop, you don't know what you're saying"

"I've felt this way since that weekend, and I will continue too"

"You make it so hard, why can't you just forget about it" he whispered against my neck.

"I tried but once I had a taste, I can't stop," I said, I knew it was cheesy as soon as the words came out my mouth. He laughed, mine not too far behind when we both stopped he looked up at me.

"I wish I could get you out of my system," he said, licking his lips while staring into my eyes.

"All you have to do is ask"

"If we do this..." he gulped coming so close our lips barely apart.

"We need to see it fully through," I said, watching his lips. I've been ready since that weekend, and now he was ready.

"If it doesn't work out"

"Then we know it wasn't meant to be," I said,

Hating the words coming out of my mouth but he needed to know. I know we're meant to be deep in my heart but I knew even if he wanted this he had doubts. I couldn't have him second-guessing, so I'll let him take control for now. It got quiet, both of us figuring who should go first. Our breathing and heartbeats syncing up to each other.

"Kiss me"