VII

We were married not too long after not the next day but the following week. He realized that he wanted it to make it special for me.

That didn't stop us from exploring each other's body. His scars were as bad as mine but he wore them well. We spent the night talking about our battles.

Once the wedding happened, we took a few days off to enjoy our marriage. He took me to his country home and the village that was near it. He bought me many things ranging from jewelry to dresses but he knew my weakness.

Weapons, all different types of that I could easily wear on me. We used the room I use to sleep in for my weapons since I moved into his room.

Rose had grown bigger, she would be close to a year now. We both made sure our affairs were in order. We both knew how life is and made sure she would be taken care of.

I even went to the physician to ask if I could have children. He said, I had a possibility but I would need to be careful if I wear. Andrew was happy about the news but I was still skeptical until I found out I was.

Andrew II was born a year after our marriage, I had let go of my position. Andrew didn't want me to but I wanted to spend more time with the children. I watched them grow to be good people.

Andrew and I had a great marriage, 40 years. We had some days which were tougher than others but we had them together. Our children gave birth to beautiful babies. Which we enjoyed until it was time for me to go.

Andrew has left me first but he promised he would be waiting for me at the door when it was time for me too. Once it was my time, I saw him do exactly what he promised.

He looked as handsome as the day we got married with that huge grin on his face. He held his hand for me as we walked into the afterlife together.