VIII

It has been 2 years since the kiss happened. When we finally went back to our Pack, I confronted him about it. Told him that he either needed to finish what he started or we end it there. He took the later option, which was fine by me.

Didn't mean that I like him less, just that it wasn't meant to be at that moment. I focused all my energy into the Pack. Daniel finally became Gamma which meant he got to do papers.

Since the fight, Elder Grant and I started a friendship. We sent each other letters every week, he made his intentions known that I would make a great niece. I have a feeling, he knows but I wasn't fully sure.

I helped Daniel with the training, which helped work out all the pent up stress and angry. Tired to forget about Griffin by sleeping with a few men but it didn't work so I went back to being alone.

Michael and Luke started vacationing around the world, before Luke becomes a trainer for another Pack. Daniel found his mate, a quiet man but when there around each other the love shows.

Griffin had started watching me more and more, I can always feel his eyes whenever I'm in a room with him. Or when I'm outside training the new generation. He's watching from his office, sometimes I tease him and other times I let him watch.

It was going to be colder tonight, I chopped wood for a while taking trips to put them inside my house. I can feel the snow that's will be coming down later in the night.

I let the fireplace get the house warmed as I cooked the meat I had left over. The house was nice and warm, when I heard the knock at my door. I opened it to see Griffin standing there, his eyes capturing mine.

"Took you long enough" I said just as he stepped inside, pulling me in for a long warm kiss.

"I'm staying" he says in between kissing me again, when we finally pull apart. My teeth on full show, he had a smirk on his face.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him, as I walked to the kitchen, grabbing the food. I didn't get a chance to put it on the table.

"Yes" he said watching me, I can feel the heat on my cheeks.

"Good" I poured a bowl for him, and we ate in silence but his eyes never off my body.

He washed the dishes, as I cleaned the table. Once everything looked nice and clean, I headed to my room leaving the door open. I took off the sweater I wore, I heard him sit on my bed.

As I walked out the bathroom, I could feel his eyes on me. I walked closer to him, getting on him. His hands on my lower back our eyes just watching each other.

"I've dreamed of this moment so many times" he says as his lips so close to mine,

"Me too"