II

Michah P.O.V

"Hi grandma," I said, as I walked in the house. I have been coming to for many years now.

"My grandson," she said smiling at me,

"Do we have a lesson tonight?" She asked me,

"Something I heard from the Pack, wanted to know if I can help out," I said sitting next to her.

"How is that fine man of yours?" She asked, her eyes twinkling of happiness.

"He's good, sleeping beside me right now," I said, she laughed.

"You give him a kiss from me," she said getting up and heading outside. The sky was beautiful, as it always is when I visit my grandmother in her dreams.

"I will," I said following her as she sat on a blanket. She looked up at the night sky, before looking at me.

I sat down in front of her while grabbing her hand. That's how she guides me in lessons about my gift of dream-walking. I like calling it, dream traveler but that's for going to different planes and I'm not trying to bring anything back with me to the physical world.

"You know how to get into people you know dreams, without being noticed," she said,

"If you have a clear image of the person. You can look for them but sometimes you usually need a better connection"

"I've met him a few times but I don't think I have a connection with him," I told her,

"I don't think you can help, Micah. If you want to try, we can do it another day but I'm sorry" she said, I opened my eyes to see her looking at me.

"It's ok, I had to try," I said, I kissed her forehead as I got ready to leave.

"Now let me see what he's dreaming of," I said, causing her to laugh. I walked into the desert under the beautiful night sky.

The images changed as I found the right dream that I needed. He was outside looking at the Pack kids play. My heart always skipped a beat when I see him or near him. I know he wants kids but two werewolves together can't have kids.

There is also the fact that our relationship is still looked down in both worlds and they would never give us a child willingly.

"I was beginning to think you wouldn't show up," he said as I was right behind him.

"And lose the opportunity to show off," I said kissing his cheek, he turned to look at me.

My mother may have been human but my fathers a wolf. Being raised by them means that I know how Packs work. The look he gave me, meant I was his Pack.

"I love you," he said looking at me,

"I know," I said, pulling him up.

"I love you, Pete, I'll always love you," I said holding his hand.

"Grandma said to give you a kiss from her," I told him, he laughed.

"What did you find out," he asked as we went inside our room.

"I could do it if I had a stronger connection but I don't," I told him as I watched him change out of his clothes.

"Maybe you can use me," he said getting into bed,

"How"

"I can think of him, while you're doing your magic and maybe that might just work"

"That could work"

"So how do we do this?"

"We can hold hands but I think kissing would work better"

"You would like that wouldn't you?" He said, holding my face. I smirked as I moved closer towards him. Once our lips touched, I can feel that feeling in my stomach but I had to push it away.

I pictured the boy, there's a light but it fades. I start running to see where it would lead to. I saw a room with bars that felt like magic. The boy was there but I could feel something else in the room.

"Hey, my name is Micah," I said coming closer towards him. He looked up and I could see how horrible he looked.

"Do you know where u are?" I asked him, he nodded no,

I started walking around trying to find anything that can tell me. There was nothing at all when I felt the presence getting too close.

"We're looking for you, don't lose hope," I said leaving, making sure the presence couldn't track me before walking up in my physical body.

I looked over at Pete who was sleeping soundly, I moved in closer feeling his warmth. Man, I love him but I won't be alive forever like he would.

I pushed those thoughts out and closed my eyes smelling his scent. I could feel him roll over and his arm draped around my waist causing a smile to form.

***

"Morning Nora," I said coming into work, she looked up smiling,

"Did you find anything?" She asked me, it was still eerier, how she knew stuff like that.

"I managed to get in contact to him but he couldn't tell me anything and I couldn't find anything," I told her, she nodded taking it all in.

"There was something weird"

"Like what"

"I felt this presence watching me, the entire time, I even had to make sure I didn't bring it back with me"

"Next time, leave as soon as you feel something like that." She said looking at me,

"What do you think it was?" I asked her while wiping down the countertops.

"My best guess would be a witch, or something entirely different," she told me,

I hate witches, some were good but most were evil and needed to use "other methods" to gain power. I never met one, thank the God but Pete has run across one or two. He spits on the ground when they are mentioned.

"Or a Fae, some have different types of powers and if they had an artifact that could enhance it then that's even bad," she said, looking at me.

Sometimes I could see how she wishes to meet some Fae. However, that would lead to more problems than solving them.

I watched as she turned to open up the windows with her gifts. It still amazed me how powerful she truly was.

"That's a strong gust of wind," one of the customers said, I smiled at him.

"Yes, it is"