VI

"So Nora what's your story?" Alice asked me, she had a chair and sat right in front of me. The iron chains hurt even more than when it was placed 2 days before.

"What do you want to know?" I asked her, trying to see if there was any way to escape.

"Your father is the Fae?" She asked me,

"Yes, my mother was South Asian," I told her, she nodded.

"You ever know him?" She asked me,

"How do you know he didn't raise me?" I asked her when I caught the eyes of the other Fae girl. She smiled at me before whispering.

"You will free me" her voice was too low for anyone other than supernaturals hearing.

"Since you got caught by me, and no Fae would "help" any other supernatural," she said, laughing the keys slipped from her pocket to the ground. Now all I needed was for some miracle to get the keys to me.

"I was raised by mother until I was raised by a Fae who taught me my heritage until I had to leave. Ever since then, I've been in the human world, living like one" I said, I watched her face change.

"You pretend to something your not, humans. They are worthless who would want to be a human unless they had too" She said, her voice pure of rage, but she was human. That's when she started laughing before kicking the keys towards the Tracker Fae.

"Are you not human?" I asked her, she stopped before turning towards me.

"My grandfather is a Fae, full-blooded and on my mother's side, her family is Fae. Then they had me and nobody claims me as a Fae" she said, her voice filled with pride but hatred as well.

"I'm a human to them but I know I'm a Fae and it won't be until I prove to them till they accept me, which is where you come in," she said grinning, my blood runs cold. What does she mean until me?

"Ah, now you're scared. Good, you should be" She said before pulling the Tracker Fae, out of her cage. She had the keys and was going to toss them but she needed a distraction.

"What do you plan on doing to me exactly?" I asked her, she smiled before pulling her near my cage.

"I searched for anything that would prove that I was Fae but I found something better." She said she stood a few feet from me.

"Some hunter experimented on the lower levels of Fae and found a way to harness the power. So I managed to find a witch that can perfect it for me." I could feel my blood start to bubble, she was sick.

"You will be my third one. My best so far, the first two I had they barely had anything. Gave me little to nothing until I felt you" she was standing right in front of me, at my level now.

"So why the werewolves?" I asked her, she laughed deeper,

"I realized that if I captured some werewolves, nobody would know better. Werewolves give me some juice too but it's to mask taking the Fae." She said she was a few inches from me now.

"What about the full-blooded Fae? Don't they wonder that someone of them is missing?" I asked her, I had a feeling about the answer but I wanted to be sure.

"The Fae don't care about anyone until you can benefit them. That's the only way they will care, I don't think they even know the missing ones" she said with a laugh, that when I grabbed her neck, I managed to knock her out.

I got the key and started unchaining myself, the wolves heard every word. I unchained the Fae, she smiled at me. She somehow managed to break the cages but I knew she was weak.