Chapter 3 ABC What the Sh*t is going on?

• Dedicated to THE WORLD!

So We were eating Halloween Candy when SHE came......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

_______________________________

*Recap*

"Scarlet?" (gigi2sparkle) Drake said. Who the Hell is Scarlet?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Hi." Her voice was a little too seductive for my taste as she smiled down at Drake. I let out a fake little cough. She glanced over at me. Her eyebrows rose as she looked at me, not impressed I think too. Excuse me, who the Hell does she think she is?

"Oh um Scarlet this is Blaine. Blaine, Scarlet." Drake said as he motioned from bitch to me. I just put on a little fake smile as I held out my hand.

"Pleasure." I said, sarcasm dripped in my voice.

"Whatever." She said. Drake smiled at both of us, boys. Will they ever see? No probably not.

"Well it's nice to meet my new neighbors." She smiled at me. Neighbor?!?! No, no no no no no no NO!

"Wait neighbor?" Drake asked as he leaned back a bit. I looked up at this Scarlet. I didn't like her. She was, well how should I say it.......hmmmmm.......A BITCH!

"Yah, just moved in 3 houses down." She said as she turned around and walked away. She swung her ass, tempting me to kick it! I glared at her as she walked down the road then I turned to Drake.

"Who the Hell was that?" I asked as I crossed my arms. Drake rolled his eyes as he sighed. Then silence. Okay, now I am really annoyed.

"Drake." I hissed as I glared at him.

"Okay, okay don't kill me but she is an Ex-girlfriend." Drake muttered. Wait, what did he say?! I just glared at him then I stood up grabbed my bag of candy and went inside.

"Blaine!" Drake yelled as I marched up the stairs. Okay, no this is not okay. Not okay at all! I walked into my room throwing my candy onto my beanbag chair and jumping onto my bed. I laid down staring at the ceiling. Shit.

"Blaine come on." Drake said as he walked into my room. I sat up a bit and gave him that 'really' look. He just gave me the look right back. I let out a loud groan as I laid back down. Drake came to my side and laid right next to me.

"Blaine, you're the one. Only one." Drake said as he took my hand. I pulled my hand away from his.

"I highly doubt that now." I muttered as I crossed my arms. Drake laughed. Suddenly I felt his hand move my face towards him and his sweet lips hit mine, damn that boy as his good kissing skills. I pushed him away as I smiled, okay how could I not smile after kissing him? It's like impossible!

"Why did you break up?" I asked as I took his hand. I could hear the smile in his voice as he talked.

"Mutual Understanding."

"Bullshit." I shot instantly. I knew there was something more. That girl, 'Scarlet', 'Bitch', '...' whatever you want to call her is trouble. Trouble doesn't have mutual understandings with people.

"Okay....Okay! She cheated on me with an old friend........I think his name was Rob, Bill, or something like that." Drake muttered as the room got silent.

"Okay his name was Rob, Rob Steer!" Drake yelled, as if I had asked him what the boys name was. Someone's paranoid.

"Aww, poor Drake." I said as I looked at him and frowned. Drake rolled his eyes at my pathetic humor.

"Come here you." Drake beamed as he brought me closer to him. I smiled as I laid cuddled into his chest. It reminded me of summer when we were in the pool, yah. Good times.

"You smell like Oranges. I like Oranges." I smiled as I caught the aura of Oranges of Drake's shirt. He laughed. Drake's lips came onto mine and I smiled. Off topic aren't we? I could feel his hands creep at the back of my shirt. HOLD ON THERE BUD! I punched him in the stomach.

"Oww!" Drake yelled as he rolled to his side. I sat up and looked down at him.

"No 2nd base for you." I said as I jumped off of the bed. I walked in front of my mirror fixing my hair. Drake walked up behind me and rested his head on my shoulder as his arms loosely hung around me protectively.

"You know you want it." He whispered into my ear. I almost shivered....oh he would have been so happy to see that!

"And you know I will kick your ass if you do anything I don't agree with." I whispered back as I gave him a peak on the lips. He just rolled his eyes.

"So where shall you be taking me on my birthday, eh Drake?" I asked as he put his arm around me.

"Well out for one, I don't think you want to stay in an empty house all day with little old me now." Drake snickered. I just smiled. Drake will be Drake and nothing will stop him. Not even an ass kicking.

"So dinner, movie, come on Drake give me something to work with!" I yelled as I leaned against him. I looked at the mirror, I looked at us. Hands down one of the oddest couples in this town, of course Freddy and Lilly right behind.

"Maybe."

"Your mean." I pouted.

"No, I'm sexy." He 'corrected'.

"Debatable." I joked as I glanced up at him. He just looked back at me.

"Now my sweet, let's go. Oh and we are taking my car." Drake said as he pulled out his keys from his pocket shaking them in front of me. I just smiled.

"Finally!"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Okay well quick things before I leave.

One: WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO IT IS AMAZING!! It came out of the 30th but no one had it on YouTube yet.

Anyway it's by my favorite Band 30 seconds to Mars.

So question of the day:   What did you like about it (if you watched it)? Me, well the whole thing!

(If not) Favorite Music Video? (Can do both too)  I have too many for this one.

Also the picture is from my favorite comic book collection Cyanide and Happiness.

(just got their new book Ice Cream and sadness today)

Well I must be off, I have to go watch the music video again :)

*Internet Hug!*

~Emmie\