Chapter 9 {part 1} Families

So I was eating Spaghetti when IT all happened.......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

_______________________________

*Recap*

'I knew you could dance." Freddy smiled at me. I turned around to see Drake and William. Girls and Cougars sat around them drooling Drake's the emo boy and William the kid who was just handsome. I just laughed as I turned back around to watch them dance and enjoy my talk with Freddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

McKenzie and Lilly finished and went into the locker rooms to go get changed. I was still talking to Freddy while Drake & William were acting all cool. What Posers.

"You like Lilly don't you." I said to Freddy quietly. He tensed up and turned to me. He bit his lip as he looked around. Wow.

"It's that easy to tell...."Freddy stated as he glanced over his back at Drake & William. They weren't really focused on our conversation. They were focused on looking at girls asses. What perverts.

"Yah it is." I said as I smiled at him. Lilly and Freddy both have a good heart. Their heads are in the right place too. Freddy moved his black, purple, green hair from his eyes giving a sweet smile. I just smiled back. Suddenly there was a loud yell. Freddy and I turned around to see a girl yelling at Drake. The girl was very thin with long golden blonde hair and a plastic looking body.

"Pervert!" She yelled as she smacked him again. Drake just smiled.

"Any time sweetie." He said as he winked. She just glared at him then strutted away. Freddy and I laughed as Drake and William high fived each other though drake was holding his head, probably where the girl smacked him. That was good. After a few more minutes of Freddy & I talking Lilly and McKenzie came out.

"Okay so what you want to do now?" Lilly asked as we all were walking out to the parking lot. I was in the center with Lilly to my left and McKenzie to my right, then Freddy was next to Lilly. Drake and William were behind us talking to each other.

"How about we go out to lunch!!" Freddy suggested as he smiled. That was a pretty good idea. Lilly smiled at him and he just smiled back. They are defiantly a perfect couple.

"That's perfect." McKenzie said as she smiled. We all walked outside.

"How about we go to Taco Bell. I am really going for a taco." Lilly said as she took Freddy's hand. Yes they are defiantly a perfect couple. McKenzie nodded her head.

"Yah that sounds fine." I said as we stopped in front of our cars which were in a perfect row.

"Here Freddy follow Lilly's car." I said to Freddy as I handed him my car keys. I was trusting Freddy with my car keys. I hope he doesn't crash it.

"Okay!" Freddy said as he smiled.

"All the boys can go in my car." I grimaced. I can't believe I am allowing this. Lilly and McKenzie looked wide eyed at me. I usual won't let anyone drive my car. ANYONE!

"Blaine do you feel okay?" Lilly asked. I smiled. I probably have some mental disease that Drake gave me. Maybe it's called the Stupid-Dum-b-ass-Emo-Syndrome. Probably.

"I have no idea." I muttered as we piled into McKenzie's car. We got in I was in the back while McKenzie and Lilly were in the front. Lilly turned on the radio and it was Like a G6 playing. After a few minutes of us singing and McKenzie's scary driving I needed to ask Lilly something.

"Lilly." I sang as she turned down the radio. She turned around and looked at me.

"Yes blaine-y." She sang back as she smiled.

"You like Freddy don't you!" I yelled. She face turned red and then she turned around. HAHAHAH I KNEW IT!

"I knew it!" I yelled as I danced. Well my crappy dancing type of dance.

"*GASP* YOU LIKE FREDDY!" McKenzie yelled as Lilly sank in her seat.

"Okay Okay I like FREDDY!" She yelled as she crossed her arms. I stopped laughing as I leaned forward towards Lilly and whispered.

"He likes you too." Lilly instantly shot up. She smiled as she turned around.

"REALLY REALLY REALLY??" She asked, she looked like a little child. McKenzie and I laughed as we pulled into the Taco Bell parking lot, the boys in my car *grimace* right behind us. We all got out and Freddy and Lilly got next to each other like they were magnets. We all walked in and bought our food. I got a 5 layer burrito and a Baja blast drink, oh I almost forgot. I also got the Cinnamon stick things :) Yummy! We, well almost all of us, sat a big table in the corner. William and Drake sat at another table, trying to look Bad-ass. Nice try boys

"So Freddy, what is the underworld like?" Lilly asked him as she took a sip of her drink. They sat next to each other in the booth. Inches apart.

"It's a lot like Vegas." Freddy said as he shrugged. Wow, what a description.

"How about Parker's dad. He seems..."McKenzie started, but Freddy finished her sentence.

"Like a Douche bag. Well yah. Parker's dad is a happy person you could say." Freddy said as he stared off into space for a second

"So tells us about your family." I asked as I took a bite of my cinnamon twists. Freddy smiled.

"Well my dad is Frankenstein. He is a very happy guy. My mom is the bride of Frankenstein and she is also very nice. I also have my sister Frannie. Frannie has long black hair and she's about 10. Best little sis a guy could ask for." Freddy smiled. That sounds like a pretty happy family. A good old happy family.

"How about everyone else?" Lilly asked as she smiled at him. Freddy smiled back

'Well Parker has his mom and dad who are not the happiest people in the underworld. Then Michael has his mom, dad, 2 sisters, and 2 brothers. They are always together always watching out for each other and always working on something. William just has his dad, they are happy as they are a good team too. Lastly Drake. Well his dad is always going through wives, right now he's on number 200001. Then he has his older sister and younger sister. They don't really talk a lot. Very distant family." Freddy explained. Wow. They all have normal-----ish problems with their families it's kind of weird.

"Woah." Lilly said breaking the silence.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

My dears!!

(Quickly a question!) Who likes Freddy?

I do!! I have notice that Freddy is the crowd fav. So I was on Facebook today and I made a I <3 Freddy Flair. So yah. Go find that sucker and add it to your flair board! (I'm not 100% sure if it works. Tell me if it doesn't) :/

Sooooo anyway like the chapter??

Next weekend I will have an epic uploading weekend.

So what do you guys want uploaded & how many chapters???

Better go!!

I really do......

ღ you guys

!Emmie!