Love at First Sight?!?!(9 part 1)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

I could just hear his laughing as I drifted off to sleep.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

[Okay I have a quick shout out to a wonderful writer emmie_goes_rawr. Well I hope you check her out, she has many stories that are abaliable to read. Well I have to go! You may continue on with the story]

(~~~Ok and p.s from me Emmie. Okay well if there ever was a Watty-Con or something like that, and I would get to meet you all I would give you all cookies & a hug! That's how awesome you guys are! Well that's all! I really hope they could make one, it would be so fun to meet you guys so I could tell you all something you should already know, How awesome you are! Well keep reading don't mind me.~~~~)

~Abi's P.O.V~

I awoke to the sound of Jared Leto singing the song Kings & Queens. What the Hell? I barely had my eyes open so grabbed where I last left my phone. I pressed the talk button as I brought it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said sounding still half asleep.

"ABI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??" Cara yelled over the phone. I opened my eyes more as I muttered out.

"I'm with......wait." I looked around and I wasn't in my dorm I was in Jared's jeep. I sat up my head was stinging. I turned to my head and Jared was in the drivers seat still sleeping. I was in the passenger seat.

"I'm in Jared's car." I said nonchalantly, normally I would freak out. But I don't know why I didn't.

"Did you guys have SEX last night?!" Cara yelled.

"No Cara!" I said as Jared sat up, his hair was messy and his eyes were still droopy. I probably don't look any better. I looked at myself in the side mirror. I look like a monster. My hair was very frizzy and my green eyes lack their shine.

"Okay just wondering!" Cara said. I let out a sigh. Jared rubbed his eyes.

"Goodmornin' sleepy." He muttered as he leaned over and gave me a kiss on my check. I smiled.

"Tell Jared Hi! Well I got to go, I am meeting Charles soon." Cara said as I smiled at Jared.

"K, talk to you later Bye." I said as I hung up the phone. I slipped mu phone into my pocket then I turned to Jared.

"I think you need to take me to my dorm, I need to get to class before tomorrow." I said as I let out a sigh.

"Yah I also have class today." Jared said as he started up the car. While I looked in the mirror trying to fix my hair. Finally after a while we got back to the campus. Jared took me back to my dorm we walked hand in hand. Oh I loved it! Then I gave him a quick kiss, he told me he wouldn't see me tonight sadly, football practice. So here I am about to go to class when I get a call.

"Hello?" I asked as I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room.

"Hey Abi." Damn it Patrick.

"Hey Patrick, what's up?" I asked as I went down the stairs then out the door.

"Nothing much just wanted to tell you after your classes I want to talk to you." Patrick said.

"Okay, why couldn't you tell me in class?" I asked a little confused.

"Well I am not going to class today." Patrick muttered out. Okay odd, not going to ask though.

"Okay." I said.

"Bye." Patrick muttered out and I hung up on him. Great I have to deal with Patrick after class, not who I wanted to see tonight. Well Physic was easier to focus through without Patrick annoying me, and Math was Math. Both teachers wished us a happy holiday. Great now it's time to face Patrick. (Sorry for all the fast forward crap! I wanted to get this out for you all!) So here I am in my room, waiting for Patrick. Just waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. Where the Hell is that Boy?

'Knock-Knock'

"Come it." I said as Patrick opened the door. He walked in shutting it.

"Hey." He said as he smiled. I just nodded my head at him.

"You wanted to tell me something?" I asked as he walked over to me and sat next to me on the bed.

[The lucky winner who won this, just want to tell you it's a little changed. But same main Idea. That is all]

"Abi I Love you! I have loved you ever since my eyes laid sight on you." Patrick said as he grabbed my hands. I took my hands away leaning back from him shaking my head all the while.

"Patrick I don't return the feelings." I muttered out as the room grew quiet. He looked at me then his face grew hard.

"You like Jared don't you! You like him that ass hole!" Patrick yelled. I stood up off the bed.

"Patrick I think you should leave." I said as I glared him down. He also stood up. He looked me in the eyes. He was quiet for a second then Suddenly his lips came crashing down on mine. What the Fuck!?! I gave him a swift punch to side. He let go of me and stumbled back. I looked at him tears began to run down my face.

"Patrick I don't like you! Leave me alone. Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that!" I yelled as I ran out of the room and down the Hallway. I need to get away.

"No Abi!" Patrick yelled. I hate him! Tears kept running down as I ran outside, the sky began to grow dark as rain began to pour from the sky.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So well hope you like it.

Chapter 9 part 1

Well I will upload soon

Got to Go

<3 Emmie