Chapter 17

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

Karma is a bitch, and it's time for James to get his.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Gabby's P.O.V~

I walked outside fists clenched mind set. I rounded the corner and there was James, the bastard. I gave him my best fake smile. I hope I don't give myself away.

"There she is, beautiful Gabby." James said as he smiled at me. He walked up to me and he was about to give me a kiss, but I put my hand on his head and held him back.

"What's wrong?" James asked as he smiled at me, giving me an innocent face. Jack ass. I just smiled at him. I looked at him in the eyes.

"I know I'm just a bet, but you know what Break my heart I break your face." I said as I smiled. Then his face hit realization. He looked at me wide eyes and mouth in a small o. I smiled back at him then I punched him square in the face. He held his nose, it was fucking bleeding. I began to laugh then I stopped.

"Now if I ever see your face again you're going to get your balls cut off." I hissed as I turned around and headed back to Andrew's house. I feel heartbroken yet satisfied. When I got back into the house I ignored everything, I had one focus at the moment to get to my room. Suddenly Andrew was in front of me holding me back. I then focused into reality.

"Gabby will you just listen to me for once!" Andrew said as I took a step back and crossed my arms.

"What?" I asked as I stared off into space a bit.

"Okay that whole thing on the phone, I don't even like Lauren. I.....I.....I like you." Andrew said as he let out a sigh. Then it was some awkward silence.

"Don't lie to me you Jack ass!" I hissed as I glared at him.

"Gabby I'm NOT fucking Lying!" Andrew yelled as he gritted his teeth. No he's lying!

"Who do you think spilled the crap on James at the theater? Ummmm? I was fucking jealous, JEALOUS!" Andrew yelled trying to prove his case.

"I didn't like seeing you with someone else, at first I didn't know why but now I fucking do! Gabby for god's sake do you understand!" Andrew yelled more. I didn't know what to think or even what to do. Oh god this is too much to take in!

"I...I...I...I have to go!" I yelled as I ran around him and into my room. He likes me, like really likes me. I ummmm I ummmm don't know what to do! I shut the door then I locked it. I need to think. Big time. But before I could my phone started to go off. Oh great not what I need right now!

"Hello!" I answered sounding a bit paranoid. Great.

"Sweetie." Damn it mother!!!!

"Hi, mom." I said as I sat on the bed.

"Hi dear well your probably wondering why I'm calling right?" She said sounding quiet amused. What a, there is no name to describe my mother.

"Well I would love if you and Andrew came over to dinner. Wear a dress dear, you know what I'll send Lacey over to give you one. Tell Andrew bye." My mother said as the line went dead. I put down my phone then I began to talk to myself.

"Yah I would love to have dinner mom, not!" I said as I walked to the door. I opened the door then I yelled out into the house.

"Tonight we are going out to dinner with the parents wear something nice!" I yelled then I ducked my head back in and I stood by the window waiting to see Lacey with my dress for the evening. That I was not looking forward too. Suddenly a small little Toyota pulled into the drive way. I ran down the stairs and outside to where Lacey was holding the well a dress in her hands. She handed it to me as she gave me a hug.

"See you tonight." She said as she patted my head.

"Yep see you tonight." I said as I began to run back inside. I ran back up the stairs then into the room. You know what I just realized my mom never told us when to come over. Great. Well I better just get ready right now. I quickly got undressed and I changed into the dress. The dress was dark blue, it had ruffles, and it zipped up in the back. I quickly slide it on and I put on some black heels. Okay check dressing now on to hair and makeup. I walked into the bathroom. Normal I don't wear makeup but I could try some today. All I put on was some blush and a little eye shadow and wow I could defiantly see the difference. It was well amazing! Then I put a black headband into my hair. I guess I am ready to go. I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall.

"Andrew it's time to go!" I yelled then I went silent when I noticed he was already at the door.

~Andrew's P.O.V~

Oh my Fucking God! I looked up at Gabby who stood at the top of the stairs, she looks amazing! She quickly walked down the stairs barely tripping and falling flat on her face, but oh my god did she look hot.

"Stop staring at me and let's go." Gabby said as she stumbled out the door and towards my truck. I still couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. It was amazing! As I have said.

"Come on Andrew I want to get this done with!" Gabby yelled as she got into the car. I just laughed as I got into the driver's side and started the car. Tonight is going to be such a long night.

~Gabby's P.O.V~

Tonight is going to be such a long night.