Chapter 5 {part 3} Crystal Balls and Voodoo

So I was eating Spaghetti when IT all happened.......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

*Recap*

"Time to have fun girls." I muttered as we walked into my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Blaine! How did you get that?" Alyssa asked as she smiled wickedly at me. Lilly rolled her eyes as I laughed. I am a master at being sneaky, most of the time.

"Details Details." I muttered as I held the doll. It was flimsy and old, very old. We all walked into my room and sat down. McKenzie and Alyssa sat right next to me, Lilly sat on my bed, and Jackie was lying on the floor near the door.

"So what do you have in mind Blaine?" Jackie asked as I looked around my room. Where had Drake been sitting?? I got up quickly and went over to wear he had been sitting, right on my carpet you could spot the long black hair strand. Perfect.

"Well let's see if these Voodoo Dolls work." I laughed as I sat down right back next to Alyssa and McKenzie. I put the strand of hair on the doll.

"Lilly get me a marker please." I asked as I looked up at Lilly. She sighed as she got up and grabbed a marker off of my desk she threw it to me. I caught it and I began to doodle on it. This is going to be awesome!!

⊙ω⊙ Drake's P.O.V ⊙ω⊙

"This is Arrrgghhhh!!" Parker complained as he stomped around the room. I sat in the corner playing my guitar, well practicing my favorite song on my guitar. Everyone was bored, even me. Freddy was being himself and drawing and listening to his Ipod on some paper of something. I have a feeling it's that girl Lilly, what an idiot Freddy is.

"Stop Complaining Parker." Michael groaned he sat up from where he was laying, my bed. Parker laughed his normal evil demonic laugh.

"Now what do you have in mind there Michael?" William snickered as he turned away from the window, which he had staring out of for the past 5 minutes. Michael groaned as Parker began to pace.

"Hey Drake play a this song." Freddy said as he got up from where he was sitting and handed me his iPod. Freddy asked so young sometimes and so innocent. It drives me nutz! I looked at the Ipod reading the words 'A Beautiful Lie by 30 Seconds to Mars' Really?!?! Really, just Really?!?!

"You listen to 30 Seconds to Mars?" I asked Freddy as I looked up at him. I didn't know normal (well our kind of normal) listened to this. Freddy laughed as Michael, Parker, and William began to argue with each other.

"Of course." Freddy kept laughing as he handed me the Ipod. I took it and plugged it into my ears restarting the song. I still held my guitar seeing if I could manage playing the guitar along with the song.

Then it began "Lie awake in bed at night, And think about your life, Do you want to be different? Try to let go of the truth, The battles of your youth, 'Cause this is just a game

It's a beautiful lie, It's the perfect denial, Such a beautiful lie to believe in, So beautiful, beautiful it makes me." I was able to play along perfectly with it. My guitar nicely blended in with theirs. It was a good song, I have to admit. It kept going along pretty fast, yet still I was able to keep up. I even got some of the lyrics down.

"It's a beautiful lie, It's the perfect denial, Such a beautiful lie to believe in, So beautiful, beautiful it makes me" I sang along barely paying attention to the world, just playing my guitar. I looked up just as I finished singing it to see everyone watching me. Freddy clapped his hands and I just laughed. I stopped playing and I handed the Ipod back to Freddy.

Jebus you were awesome!" Freddy said as he laughed, oh god Freddy!!

"Jebus? Why don't you say 'Shit Man that was the fucking bomb?' Come on Freddy." Parker said as he slugged Freddy in the shoulder and sat down next to him. What a bunch of pussies!

"Stop fighting!" William hollered as he turned back to the window. What a full moon child he is! Michael took my pillow and threw it onto his head yelling out curses upon everyone in Latin. The only language he could speak other than English. Shame I can speak every language well except Latin. I laughed at everyone but I returned playing my guitar. I was playing something I had written. I still hadn't thought of the lyrics but oh well. Suddenly I felt a prick on my side.

"Oww!!!" I yelled shooting up from the ground. I looked around at everyone. Then it happened again in the same exact place. I was freaking out.

'What's wrong Drake?" Freddy asked as he jumped up next to me. I tensed up as my eyes darted about. For a moment they came to rest on the Voodoo dolls. Oh Shit No!

"WHO THE HELL HAS MY VOODOO DOLLS?" I yelled looking at everyone. Then one name rang in my mind 'Blaine'. Oh shit.

ッ Blaine's P.O.V ✯

We all started rolling to the floor with laughter as Drake's ouch could be heard from my room. It was sooooo funny!!

"Blaine we are going to get into so much trouble!' Alyssa said as she rolled on the floor laughing. Jackie was gripping her stomach she was laughing so much. McKenzie was balling from laughing, and Lilly was on the floor.

"I know but it's worth it!" I laughed falling to the ground but before I hit Drake a second time, well Voodoo doll Drake with a little pin I had.

"We are going to get killed!!" Jackie laughed holding her stomach. Oh god I couldn't stop laughing!! It was just so good!! The door flew opened and there was Drake. He looked pissed. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh any more.

"Oh Shit." I laughed.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey guys!

Thank you everyone who has sent in contest entries.

For all who haven't you still have time. It's due October 1st

Okay well Anyway How you likin' the story??

I promise this story will not go on hold like You Took My Virginity?!?! Well, where the Hell is it?

Oh and before I forget Guys Listen to The Music Video (Watch it too)

I love this song and the video is really good. Has Jared Leto in it :D

Also I promised you all I would have a sneak peek of my new story.

Well here it is, the title is Somnium Vigilo.

* In the begging Zeus watched as mankind became greedy and rebellious. He found it hard to keep us alive. Finally after one of his temples were destroyed he brought down the rain and flooded the earth. Killing almost all. Though one had survived, a sleeping girl. Zeus wondered how the girl could sleep through this chaos so he looked at her dreams and witnessed one of the most beautiful dreams ever. He became filled with Pity for mankind. So he spared everyone's life, but he kept the girl watching her dreams every night. The rest of the gods and goddesses became Jealous. Jesus didn't want a rebellion so he created them, the dream watchers or Somnium Vigilo. Their job was to watch the dreams of mankind and find the most beautiful to give to the gods and goddesses. But they also must watched the dreams to make sure a rebellion will not happen, again.*

Tell me what you think about this story too.

ღ you guys

!Emmie!