Chapter 5 {part 2} Crystal Balls and Voodoo

So I was eating Spaghetti when IT all happened.......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

*Recap*

"What the Hell are we going to do?" Parker questioned as everyone looked at each other. Great this is going to be fun, NOT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A Month!?!?!?!" Alyssa yelled as she grabbed the crystal ball and shook it franticly. I grabbed the ball away from her and threw it to Parker.

"Hey Be Carful! That's from the Salem Witch trials." Parkers hollered as he held the crystal ball close his chest.

"I don't care!" Alyssa hissed as she walked up and towered over him. The room was quiet as she smacked him over the back of the head then turned around back to us.

"Owwww! That Hurt! Why is everyone hurting me!!??" Parker whined as he shot up from the floor. Alyssa was steaming, I was mad (though I wasn't going to show it), McKenzie was shocked, Jackie looked pissed, and Lilly looked happy? Grrr, what a Panzi!

"NO THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!" Jackie yelled. Jackie was pissed, full out pissed. She crossed her arms her eyes avoiding everyone's. She grunted.

"Come on guys we can think of something can't we." Lilly said smiling. Her black hair covered her eyes partly. She is such -a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a Panzi!

"Lilly, no this is not going to work out somehow!" McKenzie said as she crossed her arms.

"Yes, a cat fight." Parker whispered, not quietly enough, to Freddy.

"I swear to god I am going to kill you." Alyssa said as she pulled up her sleeves and went towards Parker. I grabbed her pulling her back. She was fucking mad, all the while the boys stayed quiet.

"Okay everyone SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled as everyone got quiet. Their eyes all turned up to me.

"Okay Blaine what do you have in mind?" Drake asked smiling sinisterly at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Everyone sleeps over here, boys in the other room. Then we talk over tomorrow." I growled at everyone. Drake stood up.

"Umm, my committee and I need to talk that over." He said as all the boys got off the ground and walked over to a corner of my room. Drake is very full of himself. The stood there for a few minutes till finally they turned to us.

"Well since we have no place to stay I guess that would be the best." William said as he nodded his head. Drake and Parker looked mad at this idea. Freddy and Michael looked fine with it. Now the fun has just begun.

"Come on Vamp we need to go talk my parents into it." I said as I walked towards my door dragging Drake out. He groaned and struggled. As we left the room I closed the room. I let go of Drake and I stared him down.

"If for some reason you end up staying here you better not annoy me at all." I hissed as I turned around and head towards the stairs.

"Hey wait for me." Drake said as he joined me at my side. We both walked down stairs to my parents. My mom was washing dishes while my dad was reading the paper at the kitchen table. I walked up to my mom while Drake stayed behind me.

"Hey mom, dad can my friends and Drake's friends stay over tonight?" I asked smiling up at my mom. She turned to me, probably about to argue when she blinked 3 times and smiled at me.

'That's all right with me sweetie." She said smiling.

"Yah go ahead you kids have fun." My dad said as I turned my head towards him. He was smiling at us. Creepy.....

"Okay thanks." I said turning back towards the stairs with Drake behind me. Drake still gives me the creeps. We walked into my room and it was silent. Parker and Alyssa were arm wrestling, Lilly and Freddy were drawing on a piece of paper, McKenzie and Jackie were listening to Jackie's Ipod, and William and Michael were looking at some book. What the hell happened after we left?

"Okay everyone can stay." I said as I sat down next to Lilly and Freddy, Drake went by Michael and William.

"I win again!" Alyssa shouted as she jumped up. And waved her arms in the air. Parker groaned. I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey you want to see something cool." Parker laughed, evilly, at Alyssa. She stopped celebrating and looked down at him. They book looked like they could take each other out any second.

"What's something?" Alyssa asked sounding like a jack ass. Parker snickered as he turned around to Drake.

"Hey Drake, do you still have those Dolls?" Parker asked as he got off of the floor. Drake laughed too. This is not going to be good.

"Dolls? You have to be kidding me right?" I asked as I rolled my eyes again. These boys are getting weirder each second. Drake laughed.

"Come on I'll show you." He said as he got up and began to walk towards his room, everyone followed. As we walked in all the girls were surprised and the boys seemed natural.

"Everyone sit." Drake said as he stood at the other end of the room. We all sat down on the bed and watched drake as he opened up one of the closets. He pulled out a huge wooden truck and set it on the floor in front of us. He opened the truck and he began to dig threw it.

"Umm..No." Drake said as a huge glass of red liquid flew out. Michael caught it.

"It's blood, goat's." Michael explained as we cringed away.

"Nope." Drake said as a book flew through the air. William caught this one.

"King Arthur's Secret book full of rituals about vampires and werewolves." William said laughing.

"Noooooo" A big black pot was caught by Michael too.

"Merlin's pot." He explained.

"Here we go!" Drake said as he pulled out 3 dolls. They were plain dolls that looked like they were made from bags.

"They're Voodoo Dolls formal Louisiana. I got them for Christmas last year from my dad." Drake said smiling at the two dolls.

*Knock-Knock*

"Kids time for bed." My mom called as the room got quiet.

"Did you guys call your parents?" I asked the girls.

"We all called when you left to go ask." Lilly said as she stood up and yawned.

"Okay let's call it a night." I said as I stood up. Drake nodded his head as he set the 3 dolls on the truck. We all got up. I was though able to sneak about and get one of the dolls.

"Okay well night." We all said to the boys as we left the room.

"Blaine, is that one of the Voodoo dolls?" Alyssa asked as she smiled evilly at me. I nodded my head.

"Time to have fun girls." I muttered as we walked into my room.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

The Fun is just beginning!

Ohhhhh! O,O

Now I am going to ask you guys a question, who's your favorite Supernatural boy so far??

Me? Well I like Freddy, William, Parker, Drake, Michael, wait a minute I LOVE THEM ALL! :)

Love them boys! Hehehe

Oh and I changed Drake's pic!

Next chapter will be out soon-----ish.

Have a Brilliantly perfect day! (Or night)

<3 you guys too :)

<3 Emmie