Chapter 6

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

Suddenly the lights come back on and Andrew is on top of me his lips touching mine!

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Gabby's P.O.V~

OH MY GOD!! His lips are touching mine!! OH MY GOD!! I was so shocked too shocked. Suddenly Andrew started to actually get passionate. I don't still know what came over me, but then I started to get passionate too. Suddenly I had my hands in his hair and his hands were at my hips. WE WERE FUCKING MAKING OUT AND I WAS ENJOYING IT!! Then reality hit me hard.

"Get the Fuck off me Andrew!" I yelled as began to kick him and hit him. Finally after maybe three kicks I kicked him where the sun don't shine. He rolled to next to me as he groaned while I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Did I just, did we just? Oh my god! I sat on the ground and I began to hyperventilate.

"Gabby, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me." Andrew confessed as he knocked quietly on the door. Deep breaths Gabby, deep breaths. I could feel a few tears slide down my cheek. He was the first boy to kiss me I have had boyfriends but never serious enough to kiss, well not like that. My mind kept yelling What the Hell was that? I truly don't know. What the Hell, I need to control myself. I shouldn't like Andrew; you know he doesn't like me. I stood up then I made sure no tears were in my eyes. Nothing. Then I made sure I wasn't in the messed up expression I had just been in. No, then I unlocked the door and I walked over to the bed. Andrew was though by the door, looking at me as if he cared. I slide into the bed, trying my best to ignore him.

"Gabby..." Andrew began.

"Andrew you don't have to bring anything up. That never happened." I interrupted as I slide under the covers. I let out a sign as I heard Andrew walk over to the light switch and turn out the lights. Then I heard him walk over to his 'bed'. I just laid there wishing this night would end.

~Andrew's P.O.V~

We just fricken made out right there on the floor, but oh here lips tasted so good. It's so unbelievable. Right now though she just ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Gabby, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me." I said as I knocked on the door. I really wish she would come out. I really hope she's not crying, oh lord no please not crying. It was silent for few seconds then the door opened and Gabby walked out quickly heading towards the bed.

"Gabby." I said.

She immediately cut me off "Andrew you don't have to bring anything up. That never happened." She said as she slide under the covers. Damn now I feel real bad about something that I thought was really good. I walked over to the lights and I turned them off then I walked back to my bed. I went under the covers then I began to drift to sleep.

I had a dream that I was with Gabby on a porch swing, we were watching the sunset. It was all silent then suddenly she turned to me and I turned to her. She began to lean towards me as I leaned towards her. Suddenly the dream ended.

I sat up and I looked at the time 9 in the morning, great. I looked over to the bed and Gabby was gone. I got up and I then began to hear singing come from the bathroom. It was Gabby of course; she was singing I think I write sins not tragedies but Panic at the Disco. I smiled then I quickly went through my clothes what should I wear. I picked out a pair of shorts my mom got me a while ago, they were brown and nice and loose. Then I picked out a shirt that was red that had the words California on it. I began to walk downstairs and on the counter was a note from my parents, I was wondering where they disappeared to.