Love at First Sight?!?!(16)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

"We are going out!" Cara yelled.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

[Okay well I have pissed many, well that I know of, people. Sorry about that. Okay well here is chapter......16! 2 more to go (Epilogue is chapter 18) So one more official chapter after this one, then epi. Okay well here it is. I tried to make it a little longer. Oh and a lot will be explained, a lot! Well I have to go! Bye bye. Emmie]

~Abi's P.O.V~

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked as I crossed my arms. We were right now in Cara's car driving. I was in the front with Cara, while Sam and Gwen were in back. I really didn't want to go out, I want to stay back at the dorm and study.

"Well right now we are going to go get Dylan and Charles, they are at their apartment." Cara said as she pulled into a parking lot of an apartment. I had nearly forgotten. After your 2nd year you had to move out of the dorms and into an apartment. We all got out of the car and walked inside. They were on the first floor luckily. Cara knocked on the door and Charles instantly answered.

"Hey everyone!" He said as he opened the door. We all walked into the bare apartment. The bare smelly, ugly, gross apartment to be clearer.

"Nice decorating." Gwen said as she laughed. Dylan walked out of a dorm and looked at us all in a group, when his eyes came to rest on me he seemed a little surprised and scared at the same time.

"Charles." Dylan coughed getting his attention. Charles turned to Dylan and they both shook their heads.

"Gwen, Sam, Abi you guys must see the kitchen!" Dylan said. I began to walk towards the kitchen but right before I was able to see Charles whispering something to Cara. I walked into the Kitchen and looked at it.

"It's a dump." I muttered as I crossed my arms. There was food everywhere.

"Gross." Sam said as she laughed. Gwen just looked scared just to be even in this room. I was a little too. It was just so gross I swear rats must live here!

"I can't stand being in here!" I said as I ran out of the room. I took a deep breath as the other 3 followed me.

"Do you guys have a bathroom, a clean one?" I asked as I looked around the apartment. Charles looked at Cara for a moment. Cara shook her head.

"Go down the hallway and take a right." Charles said as Cara and Sam sat on the couch. I walked down the hall and into a bathroom. I quickly splashed some water on myself then I looked in the mirror. Who was that, that wasn't me that wasn't Abi Miller. I sighed as I walked out the door. Where was everyone? I went to the door and it was locked, wait locked from the outside what kind of apartment is this? I groaned as I looked around, they left me damn it! I began to walk around the apartment. Truly it was a piece of shit. I opened a door I just wanted to look in one of the rooms. I opened the door to a clean room, that doesn't fit. I began to walk around the room. It was so clean. I was about to look in the closet when suddenly it opened.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed as I jumped back.

"Abi?" Came a voice, a very familiar voice. A man walked out of the closet. A very familiar man. I looked up at him as I began to shake my head. I could feel my eyes begin to water. The man took a step towards me.

"You Bastard!" I yelled as I began to hit him feeling tears leave my eyes. I tried to hit him as hard as I could.

"Abi please stop." He said as he grabbed my arms. He held them firm.

"Let go of me.....Jared!" I yelled but cried the end. It was Jared, the one and only. Tears fell from my eyes freely.

"You took my Fucking Virginity then you left me you bastard!" I yelled as more tears fell from my eyes.

"Abi let me explain please." Jared muttered as he let go of my hands. I sank to my knees then I sat on the ground with my knees brought up to my chest as I began to ball my eyes out.

"Don't cry please don't cry." Jared cooed as he crouched to my level.

"You left me after I said I loved you, you left me without a goodbye." I cried as I looked at the ground. This was a year of tears flowing out of me.

"Abi I didn't want to leave I never wanted to leave." He tried to explain. I looked up at him.

"Stop Lying to Me!" I yelled feeling my already broken heart breaking more with every moment. The pain was indescribable.

"Abi that bitch Madison got me kicked off the team, my parents are as poor as shit. Football was the only way I could attend this college. I had to leave!" Jared yelled. I looked up at him. He looked so stressed. So lost.

"You never said goodbye never gave me a reason." I kept crying, the crying over took me. Jared let out a sigh.

"That last night I had come over to say goodbye but I opened another door because well I love you so much Abigail Miller." Jared said as he reached towards me I recoiled back.

"You are going to leave." I said as I looked away from him.

"I don't have to leave. The Dean said I don't have to." Jared said as his hand touched my foot.

"You don't have football..." I began to mutter but Jared stopped me.

"What do you think I have been doing for a year? I was in the army. The Dean said if I did a year in the army he would let me back in." Jared said as I turned back to him.

"I never want to leave you ever again." Jared said as his eyes meet mine.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yah now no one needs to be pissed!

Happy! But oh wait one more chapter and an epi.

Yah!

Well hope you like the chapter explains a bit....

Okay well I have to go!

Hope you enjoyed, as I have already said.....lol

*n* constipated smiley! Yah that was random

Well bye bye

~***Emmie***~