Chapter 13 {part 2} Something Clicked

So I was eating Spaghetti when IT all happened.......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

_______________________________

*Recap*

"Let's go upstairs!" She said as she got off of the couch and pulled me up. Then she ran up the stairs dragging me behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dragged him up the stairs up to my room. We got into the room then I closed the door. We went right back to what we had been doing. *Sigh of happiness*. As we kissed my mind was thinking about things. It made a list for me.

~~10 reasons you LIKE Drake

1) He is caring (kind of)

2) He's funny

3) He's sexy

4) He likes me :)

5) He is an amazing kisser!

6) ......He can play guitar...

7) *This is getting hard!* Ummm.....He's something new...?

8) He's surprising

9) He (might) understand me....

10) *SHIT!* ..................Why the Hell am I making this List for you! He's like Romeo. Now go enjoy Juliet!

Okay, that didn't really help at all. Maybe I need to learn more about him, because you know what they say 'A relationship can't only be based on looks'. Why do people have to say that?? Come on! UNFAIR! I refocused on where I was. With Drakem making out on my bed :) I pulled away from him.

"So you're my boyfriend now right?" I asked quickly. Drake smiled.

"I think so." He said. Okay, that's good. We went back. Oh wait, forgot to say something! Pull away...

"So that means we can go out on dates right?" I asked.

"Yah.." Drake said. Then he began to lean back in. I took my hand and I pushed down on his chest. He looked up at me, a little confused.

"What Blaine?" Drake asked. I got off of him and sat on my bed.

"Okay well for one we barely know anything about each other, truly. We can't go this just on physical stuff." I said as I crossed my arms. Drake sighed then he sat up and sat next to me. He took my face in his hands and he turned my face towards him.

"Blaine would you like to go out on a date tonight?" Drake asked as he smiled.

"Duh!" I said as I laughed. Drake got off of my bed.

"So formal or casual?" I asked as he walked to the door. Drake turned around and took his hands and stroked his imaginary goatee.

"Casual." He said as he stopped then smiled at me. I nodded my head and with that he slide out of the room. I smiled as I laid on my bed. My phone began to ring. I picked it up.

Text from Lilly.

I sighed as I opened the text.

'B, u k?'

I laughed, if she really knew. If she really knew.... I am thinking about keeping this a secret. I don't really know how Drake and I will work out so if something happens, I don't want Lilly and everyone around me. I am more of suffer alone type. I quickly sent Lilly a text saying..

'yah fine ttyl'

Then I put my phone down and I went through my closet picking out a shirt for tonight. I picked out a nice simple blue shirt and a pretty necklace. Well Drake never told me what time we were leaving so I just sat at my computer and I began to type.

⊙ω⊙ Drake's P.O.V ⊙ω⊙

I'm going on a date! My mind kept singing this, over and over again. It was as annoying as listening to the 'Whip your hair back and forth' song over and over, for 2 hours straight. *Cringe with memories*

"Shut up Brain!" I said out loud. I sat on the ground thinking what to do.....hmmmm....nothing. Shit. Then a good idea came to my mind! I pulled out the crystal ball and I 'called' Andaly.

"Hello?" Her voice said as suddenly her face appeared on the screen.

"Hey!" I waved at the crystal ball. She smiled then waved back.

"Hey it's Drake! My favorite little Vampire boy." She said as she put up her hair into a ponytail.

"So what do you want kid?" She asked.

"I need help."

"*gasp* The Great Drake needs HELP?!" She asked, her tongue laced with sarcasm. I laughed.

"Yes, the Great Drake needs help." I replied.

"So what do you need help with?" She asked smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"So there's this girl...."

"Ohhhhh!" She interrupted as she gasped a bit. I gave her a 'look'. That made her shut up fast.

"And I want to take her somewhere special tonight. Where should I take her? Movies? Dinner? PLEASE TELL ME WHERE?" I yelled at the crystal ball. I bet right now I look soooo--- stupid. Andaly looked at me.

"You really like her!! Don't you!!" Andaly yelled. I really do like Blaine. I nodded my head. She got quiet.

"Okay I'll help you Drake." She said.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey! Well the only reason I am uploading during a school day (where I live) is because I am sick!

Let me thank my school's lunch ladies for giving me Food Poisoning. Hooray! NOT!

Well anyway, I will be back to school tomorrow, but while I am sick (and not throwing up) I will post a chappy.

_

Okay well back to this chapter. You guys like it?

Ohhh and your guess were really good & funny, but no one got it. I think I might just have to be mean and not tell you till the epi of Spaghetti :)

HEHEHEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH!

>Can't you tell that I have had barely any sleep & a lot of coffee<

Well my question today is.....hmm.....got it! What is your favorite FULL album that you own (iTunes, mp3, physical album, or so on)?

Mine would have to be my This Is War album by 30 seconds to Mars. I love to listen to it, mostly when I don't feel good.

Okay well I better go drink my tea. Yummy tea :D

*Internet Hug* Love you guys!

~***Emmie***~