Epilogue

**Warning this is short.......That's bout it**

So We were eating Halloween Candy when SHE came......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

_______________________________

"Hey stop that! That's tickles!" I yelled as I cringed. Drake laughed. I just laid my head right back down next to his, right where it belonged. Drake kissed me on the forehead taking his hands away from my waist. I smiled back at him.

"I never said take your hands away, I just said it tickled." I smiled. Drake laughed as he leaned his head against mine. It was a chilly December day and Drake and I were inside lounging on my bed together.

"I love you so much." Drake whispered as he kissed my nose. I kissed him right back, It was gentle and sweet.

"I love you so much too." I giggled as the house fell silent, Drake and I together. Again. I smiled at that thought.

"I hope you never have to leave." I muttered after twenty minutes of silence passed.

"Why the Hell would I ever want to leave?" Drake asked as he took his hand and stroked my chin. It felt so nice, it made me shiver. I let out a deep breath.

"I don't know." I whispered as I smiled up at him. He rolled his eyes.

"I will never ever ever ever ever leave you. No matter what! Swear on my life.......wait I'm technically dead. So I swear on your life! Wait........How about I just swear! I would never want to leave you! Blaine you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Like you're my world there. Why would I leave my world? I wouldn't. I promise that I will never leave you." Drake rambled on as he held me close. It smiled, I was his world! I think I feel a tear in my eyes.

"Drake I will always love you. Through thick and thin. Though the tears and the shouts. Through everything." I whispered into his ear. He smiled.

"Yours sounded much better!" Drake laughed. I just kissed him on the check. The hours melted away in seconds, soon Drake would have to leave me. Then I would drift off to a dream.  We both stood at the front door, He gave me a hug then he leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that it seemed like the years also melted away. Before I knew it I, well we, were out of school.

Lilly and Freddy packed up and moved to England. Lilly was learning to become an writer. Freddy was going to open a little café.

McKenzie and Ashton both stayed here in this stupid little town, just enjoying peace and quiet.

Parker and Alyssa moved to Vegas. After winning....a lot. They built a casino. 2nd best there.

I'm not really sure what happened to everyone else. I lost touch. Last I heard Kevin was in New York working as a hairdresser. Claudia was in Texas working for the government, Jackie was a tattoo artist. Now I BET you want to hear what happened to Drake and I.....hmmm.....I don't think I should tell. Maybe.....hmmmm....okay!

Drake and I are happy. Together and happy. College was a breeze for me I became a business women. Drake had a bit of a hard time. Though he got through it, he works......well is the VP of some company. We are happy and well maybe I shouldn't say anything but.................................................................................................A week ago he proposed! Ahh! I said yes of course! So we are getting married. And we are still in love.

Soon I will be married and I will be off to a.....

Happily Ever After.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Yahhh! Happy Ending!! :D Hope you guys like it!

My last question...*sob*.....Like the question? And hmm.....what book (published) are you reading right now?

I'm reading I am number four (((Which is my OBBESSION!)) :)

Lastly before I say goodbye....here is some of my other stories that you guys might like.

Night of the Wolf

Redefined

8 (posting in about two hours from when I post this)

Zane's Crap [Journal] (part of Wattpad High)

Wattpad High (located @Watty_High 's account.)

~~

Love you guys!!  And I am glad you liked the story.

Happy New Year! And I hope to see you someday! *Over the rainbow way up high!* lol

*Internet Hug!*

~Emmie