Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that. (Sequel to Arrange Marriage?!?!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Abigail's P.O.V~

It was a cool day as my parents had just dropped me off at college, first year you can't have a car. We had all my stuff inside, now it was time for goodbyes. My mom couldn't stop crying. My dad just kept smiling, saying how proud he was of me.

"Abi, you be good in college. *sob* be very good, *sob* Get good grades....*sob-sob-sob*" My mom said well more cried as I she hugged me. I felt bad that I had to leave my mom, she loved me so much. I was the baby of the family; you should have seen them when Ryan my big brother left. My mother was still crying and my dad just smiled and wished him luck.

"Now you be safe, and remember study and do something helpful." My dad said as he gave me a quick hug. I smiled.

"Abigail Rose Miller, you be safe." My dad said sternly as he put his arm around mom. I nodded my head.

"You love you *sob* so much." My mom said as whipped the tears from her eyes.

"I love you too." I said as they both gave me one more quick goodbye before they climbed into my mom's truck. Wow, I am really going to miss them.

My name is Abigail Rose Miller, but most people call me Abi. When I was born I had red hair, that over the years has turned brown, and dark green eyes. My mom has taught me kickboxing, karate, and stuff like that. That basically means I can kick your ass any day. I though am usual quiet shy, yet I am brave. I am a bit of a nerd but I am quite thankful of that. Now here I am going to the University of Colorado, college here I am.

"Umm let's see if any of my roommates have arrived yet." I muttered to myself as I began to walk towards my dorm room, which was located on the eastern side of campus which was very close to all my classes. I began my walk as I gazed around at all the people playing sports on the grass, being with friends, or just like me finding their dorm room. I shoved my hands into my jean caprices as I got closer to my dorm. Today was a nice day in Boulder (This is where the UFC is located), very warm, with no humidity. I finally got to my dorm, I headed up the stairs and I opened the door to my room, and oh my fucking god. There were 2 blondes in here; one was sitting on a bunk bed reading a magazine while the other one was going through my stuff?? I guess it is time to be brave.

"Umm, excuse me." I said as I walked up to the blonde who was going through my clothes. She looked up at me. Then it looked like sneered. What the Hell?

"Umm, that's my stuff." I said. She looked at me as she crossed her arms.

"Yah, I know." She said as she rolled her eyes. I grabbed my stuff from her and I put it on the bunk I had claimed. The one girl that was going through my stuff walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry about her; she is just well a bitch." The other blonde said as she jumped off the top of the bunk she was on.

"Hi, I'm Cara." She said as she held out her hand. Cara had long dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes.

"Hi Cara I'm Abigail but you can call me Abi." I said as I shook her hand. She nodded her head.

"And the bitch who just left the room is Madison." Cara said as she glared out the door. Just then suddenly another girl walked in she had shoulder length black hair and soft green eyes. She looked at us.

"Hi I'm Cara." Cara said as she walked up to the girl.

"I'm Sam." She said as she held out her hand to Cara. Cara shook it as I walked up to them.