Chapter 9

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

I smiled as I stood up and walked to the door

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Andrew's P.O.V~

I opened the door to reveal little Jane with her wild blonde hair in two pigtails as she wore a long red dress that made her eyes sparkle.

"Andrew!" She yelled as she ran up and hugged me. I hugged her back suddenly her breath hitched.

"You must be Gabby." Jane said as she let go of me and walked over to Gabby who still sat on the stairs. Gabby smiled at Jane who walked up to her and then gave her a small quick hug. Jane whispered something to Gabby and Gabby whispered something to Jane as I still stood by the door. Bored.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket. Who could that be? I took out my phone and there was a name on the caller ID that I didn't recognize, or at least remembered, Lauren Hills. I shrugged it off, must be wrong number.

~Gabby's P.O.V~

"You must be Gabby." Jane said as she let go of Andrew and walked over to me. She smiled at me and I smiled at her, then suddenly she gave me a big hug.

"How bad of a dofus was my brother?" Jane asked as she whispered in my ear.

"Bad at first but he got better." I whispered back as she smiled at me. Wow she is a lot like me; I like her already.

"You want to go make some cupcakes?" Jane asked as she took my hand. I just nodded my head. Jane led me into the Kitchen then she got everything out and we both began to mix everything. I wonder where Andrew went to, well whatever? We mixed everything together then while we waited she told me all the funny family vacations they went on, I had to admit my favorite one was when they went to Germany and Andrew accidently said to a police officer that his daughter smelled like a horses ass and that she was one too. Then he got arrested. After many more tales of Family vacations the cupcakes were done. Then as they cooled we went swimming. Still Andrew was gone oddly.

After swimming we ate the cupcakes and we watched the movie Anastasia. Little Jane was so cute and she did remind me of myself. It was really cool.

"So where you staying tonight?" I asked Jane as the movie finished. She yawned as she put her finger up indicating one moment please.

"I'm staying at my friend's house." Jane explained as she stood up from the couch.

"Hey before you go you want to see something cool?" I asked Jane as I stood up with her. She nodded her head and I led her up to the workout room. I sat her down by the door then I showed myself roundhouse and tornado kicking the dummy. She clapped when I finished.

"That was really cool. Now I was wondering can we go find my brother I'm really tired." Jane said as she yawned again which made me yawn.

"Yah let's go find your brother." I said as I took her hand and led her to Andrew's and my bedroom. There was Andrew on the couch taking a nap. We both walked up to Andrew and started to yell as he rolled off of the couch and onto the floor.

"What the Hel-ck." Andrew said saving himself at the end. I just smiled.

Jane said though "Can you take me to Annie's house?" Andrew nodded and got up and took Jane's hand.

"I'll be right back." Andrew called over his shoulder to me, as I could feel myself blush. Then they were gone. I sat down on the bed as I noticed Andrew left his phone. I picked it up and I noticed there was a new voicemail. I know I shouldn't of but I did I listened to it.

"Hey Andrew its Lauren and Trisha. We'll be waiting at Trisha's house for you. We got oil and everything you asked for. Just come on. We might be able to also get Candy over too. Love you babe. "

I shut off the phone I couldn't take anymore. Why was I so stupid to think Andrew actually liked me?

~Andrew's P.O.V~

"So how was your time with Gabby?" I asked Jane as she sat happily in my car. She turned her head to me.

"I really like Gabby. She's funny, nice, and smart too. I really hope we become the best of friends." Jane said as I pulled up to Annie's house. She jumped out of the car and she grabbed her bags. She gave me a air kiss goodbye.

"Bye Andrew. Tell Gabby I say Goodnight." She yelled to me as I smiled.

I just began to laugh as I yelled back "Night and I will tell her." Then right when Jane was safetly inside the house I drove off back to Gabby.

~Gabby's P.O.V~

I sat on the floor still shocked at how stupid enough I was to fall for Andrew's little game. I could feel tears all over my cheeks. I am so stupid.

"Gabby?" Came Andrew's voice from the door way. I looked up as he looked at me shocked. I could feel all my muscles go tense.

"Get away you Ass hole!" I yelled as I stood up. He looked so confused, oh well he thinks I can fall for more of his little game.

"I need a different room now." I yelled as I stormed over to my bags.

"Okay well there is an extra room across the hall." Andrew said still confused. I grabbed my stuff and I began to stomp off to the room when Andrew grabbed my arms.

"Gabby what's wrong?" He asked as he looked at me and spoke in concern.

"You little liar you. You pretend you like me till your little bitches give you a call that's when I don't exist!" I yelled as I ran off to the bedroom. I knew Andrew was still shocked as he watched me run into the room.

I hate him! But I was the stupid one, I told myself to never like him and what did I go and do start to really like him that cheating boy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what do you think?

Love it?

Like it?

Hate it?

Ok?

Could have done better?

Please comment!

Love you all!