Chapter 4 Balls, yes those ones.

So We were eating Halloween Candy when SHE came......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

_______________________________

*Recap*  

"Finally!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weekend flew by nice and fast, now here I was in first hour with Drake and Parker. Weird how all three of us are in one hour. Yah that's what I thought. The teacher was taking care of some business so we were told to talk quietly and do something. Parker sat in front of Drake and Drake sat next to me. We all sat in the back of the room. I was reading my book, Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin. Then Drake and Parker were talking to each other.

"How was the weekend man?" Parker asked Drake as he turned around in his seat to talk. Drake smiled as he leaned forward to talk to him.

"Awesome man!" Drake said as they fist bumped. I just rolled my eyes. Boys. Drake leaned over towards me.

"Hey Blaine, tonight how about you come over tonight and we can finish what we started Yesterday." Drake smiled as he moved his eyebrows up and down. I glared at him. Okay  yesterday Drake and I were making out and something lead to something. Someone suggested a Bj *cough cough DRAKE cough cough* I slapped him and told him to leave. He apologized, I like a fool forgave him. Now he won't stop bringing it up!

"You know a BJ or two." Drake said. I lowered my book and glared at him with my mouth open. He just said that in front of PARKER! WTF!? He smiled at me, I could hear Parker trying not to laugh. Drake looked away for a second. I took my book and slapped it over the back of his head creating a big *BOOM!*

 "Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Drake yelled in the silence. I went back to reading my book pretending that nothing happened. Everyone looked at Drake. Parker couldn't hold in the laughter. He started laughing so loud as he fell out of his seat onto the ground. The teacher was not so happy about that. So she talked with Drake and Parker right after class as I headed on to second hour. Then came lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting at my normal table which included Drake, Parker, Alyssa, Lilly, Freddy, McKenzie, Kevin (new character!), and Claudia (another new character!). (Pictures of new characters including Scarlet in sidebar) Kevin and Claudia didn't know about Drake, Parker, and Freddy's secret. They were just friends from last year. Claudia was very pretty she had long black hair, brown eyes, a soft doll kind of face, and the best personality ever! Kevin was awesome. He had blonde hair, and brown eyes. Also he was gay, but he is the best friend a group of girls could ask for! He was amazing. Also it was really funny at the mall girls would try to give him their numbers then he would walk by them and go towards the guys. He was so funny and even making jokes about himself being gay. We all loved him {friend love}. 

So we were sitting down at lunch, and Drake and Parker had lunch detention. Freddy got sick so he was out of school. We were sitting down enjoying lunch when I noticed a little miss thing walking up to our table. Scarlet. She smiled at me as I glared at her. She stood at the table with everyone looking at her.

"Scarlet."

"Blaine" She scolded. She looked around and smiled.

"I just wanted to tell you that I will get Drake back. So I think you should just give up now. He wants me, not you. He will always want me." She said as she leaned into the table. I leaned back. Well that cat is out of the bag. Somebody wants to hook back up again with somebody. She smiled at me.

"And I'm not going to let some nothing and her little friends take him from me. Just remember, if you tell him I said this he isn't going to believe you." She said as she turned around and began to walk away. I just sat there; we just sat there staring at her. Again may I say BITCH!

"What a Bitch!" Claudia said, speaking my mind. I glanced over at her.

"Meow, Meow, Meow." {refrence from Don't Mess with the Zohan} Kevin said as he smiled. McKenzie laughed at that. I shook my head, trying to ignore what Miss thing just said.

"So I think we should go shopping!" Kevin said as he did a little jazz hands moment. I smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Lunch I went to my next hour Which Drake had with me. We sat together in the back of the room.

"So your ex girlfriend threatened to kill our relationship." I muttered as Drake and I walked into the room.

"Scarlet? No can't be." Drake said as he had that little puzzled look on his face. I could imagine a little question mark over his head.

"Blaine, are you jealous?" Drake asked as he tilted his head to the side. I stood there shocked. I glared at him then swung my foot up and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He knelt to the floor letting out a little yell. Luckily we were alone in the class.

"Jealous my ass." I muttered as I sat down.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey Guys! Well another chapter of Halloween Candy is finally out, sorry it took a while!

Let's see, question! So what do you guys want for Christmas/Kwanza/Hanukah/ect.?

One thing I want for my X-mas is a phone {which I am getting :)   }

Well before I go I need some brainstorming from you guys. So as Fans what do you want to be called?

Fans/Buddies/Little Monsters (lol, sorry Lady Gaga)/or whatever you can think of. You know what to do!

*Internet Hug!* & <3 Happy Holidays

~~~~Emmie