Love at First Sight?!?! (13)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

Why did I do that? I needed to say goodbye not open another door. I wish I could stay with her but I can't. Goodbyes are so hard. I wish I didn't have to leave.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

[Okay well only yah, sadness. Sorry about that. Though I have to say this has been planned since the start. So well 5 more chapters to go then yah. So enjoy chapter 13. Bye everyone. OH EVERYONE WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO!! It's the offical closer to the edge music video and it is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

~Abi's P.O.V~

I sat up in the bed, I felt so alive. Yet so empty. I looked around Jared was gone, that is odd. I stood up and I quickly changed into some clothes. I sat on my bed, where the Hell is Jared. I laid back in the bed thinking about last night, wow. Suddenly the door opened. I looked up to see Cara. Confusion was all over her face.

"Cara!" I yelled as I jumped up. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Abi.....did you hear?" Cara asked me with a sad look on her face.

"Hear what?" I asked as I took a step away from her.

"Jared left, I mean left. He's not attending this college anymore. Charles called me and said he walked into the dorm and Jared was packing everything yelling at himself about some mistake last night." Cara explained with a sad look on her face. I grew quiet. He is leaving & last night was a mistake. I walked over to my bed and I sat down quietly.

"What did you two do?" Cara yelled as she shook me. I just looked up at her tears in my eyes. She let go of me.

"Here I am going to go see Charles, I'll give you some time." Cara said as she leaned her bags against the door. She stood in the doorway.

"Abi you can tell me anything." Cara said as she walked out the door. When she was gone I grabbed my cell. No this can't be true. I quickly dialed Jared's number and it went right to his voicemail.

'Jared where are you.' I said as I hung up. Simple words. I sat on the bed and I looked out the window. This can't be real. I told him I loved him.

~Madison's P.O.V~

"So Madison you never explained how you got Jared kicked out." Kelly said to me as I looked out the window. I laughed.

"Easy, very easy. I told the coach if he wanted me he had to drop Jared from the team." I laughed.

"How would that change a thing?" Kelly asked as she sat next to me. I looked over at her and laughed.

"Well the only reason he is in college is because of Football. His parents are poor as shit and well he is smart but not that smart." I explained. Kelly laughed.

"But he left." Kelly muttered as she began to paint her toes bright pink. I sighed. Not according to plan.

"I had called him and told him that he was dropped. He was upset. Though I said if he left Abi and took me I could get my dad to pay for his college. He denied. But still I get to see Abigail Miller suffer." I laughed as I turned to Kelly.

"You are so evil Madi." Kelly smiled.

"Now Jared is gone at least I can have Joey he is the new Quarterback."I laughed as I bite my lip. Kelly and I laughed at Abi. What a dumb bitch.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yes Madison is a bitch.

Based on all the bitches I have had the pleasure of meeting!

Yes yes she is.

Okay well here is chapter 13, only 5 more chapters sigh

Well I better go bye

~***Emmie***~