Chapter 8

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

I wish every morning I can wake up like this.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Gabby's P.O.V~

It was very cold when I woke up, and very early. I fluttered my eyes open to see Andrew. Damn he looked hot this morning. I began to giggle as kissed his neck. His eyes snapped open. Then he laughed, and I laughed.

"Good morning, sleep well?" I asked as I kissed his chest. Andrew just rolled his eyes.

"Yes rather peaceful. But should I say a good morning to you." Andrew said as he played with my hair. I just giggled then I patted his head.

"Come on let's get up." I said just as I was about to roll off of Andrew. He just shook his head and held me tighter. I laughed more. Wow I haven't been this giggly in a while.

"Let's just stay in bed." Andrew said as he yawned. I just shook my head, but he wouldn't budge he still held me tight. I laughed even more; I knew just what to do to get this boy out of bed. I smiled seductively as I began to inch towards his lips. He looked very surprise, I was surprise myself. Then I put my lips to his and I held on to his hair. He held my back loosely just as I hoped. Then I jumped out of his embrace right in the middle of the kiss. He just frowned as I laughed.

"Come on out of bed." I said as I grabbed his hands. He just sat up as I walked over to my bags. I picked out a pair of black short basketball shorts and a white tank top. I walked into the bathroom. I quickly changed into the clothes and I walked back out at the same moment Andrew walked out of the closet in a pair of brown shorts and a white button up short sleeve shirt well let's just say it wasn't buttoned.

"Here I'll go make breakfast." I said as I took Andrew's hand and I led him downstairs. He sat at the table as I looked through all the cabinets, looking for something to cook. Well there is eggs and cheese.

"Andrew do you like eggs?" I asked as I got out the eggs and cheese.

"Yep." Andrew said popping the p. I quickly cracked the eggs and put the insides in a bowel, I stirred to perfection, then I cooked them; you all know the drill. After they finished I sprinkled some of the cheese on them. I brought both plates to the table I was going to sit on the seat next to Andrew, but there was disagreement.

"How about you sit on my lap?" Andrew asked as he smiled at me. I just rolled my eyes then I sat on his lap which of course made him smile. I leaned back so my back was against his chest. He was holding me close.

"I'm not hungry anymore." Andrew said as he kissed right below my ear. I laughed, god this is wow.

"Here we can eat later, but right now I have to practice karate and kickboxing." I said as I got off of Andrew.

"There is a workout room upstairs." Then he continued "I just remembered my sister is coming over today to meet you." Andrew said as he smiled at me. He did mention a while ago that I reminded him of his sister so I hope she's a lot like me.

"Great!" I said whole heartily as I began to walk to the stairs.

"Workout room is right next to our room." Andrew said as I began to walk to the stairs.

"Thanks." I said as I winked. I walked to the stairs; it was quite quiet in the house. I walked up the stairs. I walked into 'our' room and I grabbed my IPod, a pair of sneakers, and towel I have. Then I headed to the workout room.

"One two hit. One two kick. One two block. One two roundhouse. One two tornado. One two right hook." I kept repeating these as the song I don't care by Fall Out boy was playing from the IHome they had in here that was state of the art. I luckily found some boxing gloves so I got to practice Kick boxing. I had been practicing for maybe two hours in anything.

BAM!

Another knock out for Gabby! I smiled as I put the dummy back up then I whipped the sweat off my face. I felt so tired.

"Knockout" I turned to the door to see Andrew standing there watching me. He smiled I could only smile back at him like a idiot.

"Remind me never to get in a fight with you ever again." Andrew said as he walked well tried to walk he more limped over to my side. I just giggled.

"When I'm healed you have to teach me some moves." Andrew said as he smiled. I just rolled my eyes, at him.

"Well my sister is going to be here soon." Andrew said as he smiled. I just nodded my head. Suddenly Andrew picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"What the Hell?" I yelled as I laughed loudly.

"I thought I could whisk you away the most romantic I could." Andrew said as he laughed. We took me to the bed then he threw me on the bed. I just landed there and I laughed. This is wow so amazing. I sat up and suddenly Andrew's lips meet mine. And well a girl sometimes gets carried away a little. I put my arms around his neck while he held me my feet went around him. I couldn't help but laugh. Then we both fell back onto the bed. Finally after a while I managed to get on top of Andrew. I disconnected us.

"I need to get ready." I whispered seductively. He just smiled as he began to leave a trail of kisses from my lips to my collarbone. Oh my god I better stop him now before we get any father. I quickly got up as I winked at Andrew. I grabbed my bag of clothes then I walked into the bathroom.

I quickly changed into a pair of brown shorts and a blue tank top. Then I brushed my hair and I braided it into a French braid. As I came out Andrew was buttoning up his shirt. I smiled at him as he smiled at me.

"Her name is Jane and she loves to cook and swim." Andrew said as I sat down beside him. I leaned against him as he rubbed his neck.

"Come on let's go down stairs and wait for her." I said excitedly as I grabbed Andrew's hand and led him to the stairs. We both decided to sit on the stairs and wait for her. I was leaning against him daydreaming as Andrew sat quietly gazing at me.

'Dinnnngggg-Donnnggg'

~Andrew's P.O.V~

"Her name is Jane and she loves to cook and swim." I explained to Gabby as she sat down next to me and leaned against me, while I just rubbed my neck. I really hope they get along, that would really be helpful. We sat there quietly for a while.

"Come on let's down stairs and wait for her." Gabby said excitedly as she grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs. We both decided to sit on the stairs and wait for Jane. She was leaning against me as I sat stupidly next to her gazing at her. Then suddenly........

'Dinnnngggg-Donnnggg'

Well Jane's here. I smiled as I stood up and walked to the door.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what do you think?

Love it?

Like it?

Okay?

Hate it?

Could have done better?

Please Comment!

Love you all!