Chapter 6 What am I ABOUT to do?!?!

So We were eating Halloween Candy when SHE came……

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

_______________________________

*Recap*  

But in the back of my mind I was thinking about what she had said. I didn’t like my odds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a nice Friday, it was defiantly going to be a great weekend. I mean we have Monday off! Yah! Drake had gotten back early today, I know because he texted me at like 4 in the morning, so he didn’t go to school today. So right now I was driving home from school singing A Day Late by Anberlin. I pulled into my driveway, really happy. Drake was going to spend the weekend over here, while his parents were in Transylvania and mine were now in Berlin. I jumped out of the car, and suddenly someone grabbed me into a hug. I was about to yell.

“Hey Blaine.” Drake laughed, stopping me from yelling. He let go of me and with that I fell to the ground. I turned around and smiled at Drake. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek then we both walked in. I dropped my bag off on the stairs then I went straight to the kitchen, Drake followed.

“So what should be have for dinner?” I asked Drake as I jumped up on the counter. Drake stroked his chin as he made a stupid face.

“Let’s make Pizza!” Drake said as he jumped up on the counter next to me, well more sliding next to me. I smiled as he kissed my ear.

“So did someone miss me?” Drake asked as he smiled. I rolled my eyes as I pushed him away.

“A bit.” I confessed as I got out the pan, and a bowl for the pizza sauce. Drake laughed at me as he began to fiddle with the radio that sat on the counter. The song Planetary by My Chemical Romance came on. I began to dance as I got out all the ingredients. Drake put his lips together, making them look like Megan Fox’s lips then he did the John Wall. I just laughed at him.

“You look soooo stupid!” I laughed as I began to get the sauce together.

“Start making the crust mister rapper.” I mocked as I began to shred the cheese. Drake jumped off the counter and began to kneed the bread on the island (counter island that is). After I finished all I needed to do, I turned to Drake. He was still on the dough. I rolled my eyes. I pushed him aside and I began to do it. Suddenly he grabbed my ass. I looked over at him a little shocked. He smiled then just shrugged. I took my foot and kicked him. I hit his shin and he fell to the floor

“Aren’t we so manly.” I muttered as I looked down at him. He just smiled up at me.

“You know your shirt is very flow-y and revealing.” Drake said as he winked. I looked down at him; he is really going to get it. I grabbed a handful of flour then I bent down towards him.

“You want some of this, little boy?” I asked as I winked. His eyebrows raised, he was falling into my little trap!! Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!! Okay that’s enough evil laughing for one chapter.

“Sorry you’re a little too horny for my taste.” I said as I threw the flour into his face. I was about to stand back up but Drake grabbed my waist and pulled me down. My hands reacted before I could even think, they tried to grab something. Well they did. Both bowls, cheese and sauce bowls, they came falling on us. Drake and I were on the floor covered in sauce, cheese, and flour. I looked over at him. He just smiled.

“You are so lucky you are cute!” I muttered as looked down at Drake. He laughed. Then he took his index finger and whipped a bit of sauce off my face. He tasted it.

“Taste good.” He said as he leaned in close to me. He brought me into a kiss, on my kitchen floor, covered in food. Doesn’t that sound porn-o-graphic…………Just think if my parents walked in!! That just painted a scary mental picture.

“You’re so messy, we should probably change this.” Drake muttered as he pulled away from me. I nodded, with that I stood up. Drake and I both walked up stairs. We whipped all the stuff off out faces now we were sitting on my bed thinking of what we should have for dinner. Oh and we were still in our messy clothes. Drake suddenly moved my hair away from my shoulders. He began to lightly kiss my neck. Normally I would stop him but I didn’t. Something rang in the back of my mind.

Blaine, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to get Drake back. No matter what you say or do. I will always do it 50 times better, well at the least the way he wants it. He wants me not you...you..you...little cunt.’

I WILL SHOW THAT BITCH WHO IS BETTER! I turned around and began to kiss Drake. I can’t believe I’m going to do this.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Merry Christmas, to all who celebrate :)

I know you all like the pic. It’s Ted the drunken Hobo that lives behind the Popeye’s chicken place.

Well right now it’s about 2 where I am, only 6 more hours to go~ Woot!!

So my question today is (hopefully you read this after you opened presents) What was your favorite gift??

I had 3, COD Black Ops, A new phone :), and a Lord of War movie poster signed by Jared Leto!

Oh and also I am thinking about having an all nighter (may be day for some) with a group of people. Thoughts?

Well <3 you guys   *Internet Hug*  & A Merry Christmas/Kwanza/Hanukkah!!

~Emmie