Love at First Sight?!?! (4 part 2)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

They were giving each other death glares, oh my lord.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

~Abigail's P.O.V~

This is wonderful. I looked down at the table again, this is so fun. I looked back up to see Cara looking at me. She saw that she had my attention then she moved her eyes toward the direction where the bathroom was. I stood up just as Cara stood up we both walked into the bathroom quietly. I leaned against the counter as she jumped up and down.

"Oh my god! This is funny!" Cara squealed as she put her face in her hands.

"Please tell me what's so funny!" I said a little too harshly. Cara giggled.

"God someone is not happy, but you should be!" Cara said as she grabbed my hands. I groaned.

"Stop talking in riddles and tell me why I should be happy before I straggle you!" I yelled. Cara continued to laugh.

"Patrick & Jared like you like really like you!" Cara said as she burst out laughing as she fell to the floor. Oh God NO! I don't need this!! Cara got off of the floor as she continued to laugh.

"Ab what's wrong; you should be happy!" Cara said trying not to let out any more giggles. I groaned again.

"I don't want a boyfriend for one, and two well never mind." I stuttered as I looked up at the ceiling.

"Don't you never mind me, so what's reason two?" Cara said as she stared me down. Oh great, he comes the embarrassment.

"I like them both, kind of." I muttered out as I could myself blushing, great great just great! Cara began laughing a lot again. She fell to the floor again.

"This is like a soap opera! Oh god you're killing me!" Cara said in between the laughter. I glared down at her.

"I knew I shouldn't of told you." I muttered out as I crossed my arms. Cara began to get back up as she continued to laugh.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone, it's just wow." Cara said as she cupped her mouth. I glared at her.

"You better not." I said as I began to walk out of the bathroom. Cara grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me back into the bathroom. When she let me go I turned around and looked at her. Cara crossed her arms.

"Calm down before you go out there, k?" She asked. I let out a deep breath and then I nodded my head. Cara left after that then I took a few more deep breaths then when I was ready I returned to the table. I sat down at my seat as Jared and Patrick kept glaring at each other, great fun. After a few minutes of talking to everyone our food arrived, thankfully. Then more talking began to take place.

"So Abi how you liking college so far?" Jared asked as he smiled at me.

"It's fine." I said as I took another sip of my drink. Patrick continued to glare at Jared. Jared just smiled back at Patrick. I looked up at Cara who was shaking her hand in disappointment. I laughed. Patrick leaned back in his seat and crossed his arms. I was about to take a bit of my food when, of course, my fork slipped and fell . I was about it then.

"Here I'll get it." Patrick said as he leaned down and got my fork. He was about to give it to me he hit my drink spilling all over my pants, great.

"Oh god damn it!" I hissed as I stood up. Patrick grabbed his napkin and gave it to me.

"I'm so sorry!" Patrick said as he grimaced. I sighed.

"Don't worry about it." I said as I Cara came to my side.

"You want to go back?" Cara asked as she almost burst out laughing. I glared at her.

"Yah..." I said as Patrick sank in his seat. Jared came to my side.

"Here Abi I'll take you back." Jared said as Cara bit her lip.

"Okay." I said as Cara smiled at me.

"I'll get your stuff boxed up." Cara said as she finally burst out laughing, thank you Cara.

"Thank you Cara." I said as Jared began to walk me out. Patrick was still sinking in his seat. I felt kind of bad, but Gwen kept eying him all night. At least he'll have someone to talk to. Jared and I began to walk in silence. Till we were about 30 seconds away from my dorm.

'Umm Abi?"

"Yah, Jared." I said as Jared shoved his hands in his pockets. Jared paused for a moment, as if he was looking for the right words.

"Tomorrow do you want to go out and have lunch?" Jared stuttered as he looked back at me and gave me a sheepish smile. I laughed.

"Sure." I said as our sides touched, at that moment it felt like I have just been electrocuted. Well it was shocking (Yes that was a bad pun).

"So tomorrow at noon at the umm.....well how about I pick you up at your dorm at noon?" Jared asked sounding a little nervouse.

"Sure." I said just on time too. We arrived at my apartment.

"Well see you tomorrow." Jared said as he began to walk off. I smiled as I walked back into the dorm building. Wow, I have a date. Suddenly I phone began to ring to my ring tone animal by Neon trees.

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone.

"Abi, it's me Patrick...." Oh lord.

"Oh hi." I said as I stopped walking and I leaned against a wall.

"I'm so sorry about tonight." Patrick began to say, sounding very sorry. I stopped him.

"Don't worry about it; it was an accident." I said as I looked at the ceiling.

"Well I want to make it up to you, you want to go out to dinner tomorrow?" Patrick asked. Damn it!

"Umm sure." I said, stupidly I might add.

"okay tomorrow I'll pick you up at your dorm at 6, okay?" Patrick asked. I sighed.

"Sure." I said as I let out another sigh.

"Okay see you tomorrow." Patrick said as the line went dead. Great I have 2 dates tomorrow. I bet Cara is going to love this. Great!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what do you all think?

You know the drill!

Okay well got to go!

Love you all!