Chapter 10

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

But I was the stupid one, I told myself to never like him and what did I go and do start to really like him that cheating boy!

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Gabby's P.O.V~

I slammed the door, that stupid Ass hole! Well I should share the blame I fell for him, I fell hard. I put my stuff in the corner as I looked around my new room.

The room was painted a nice blue color, and it had very nice light tan colored capering. It had a bed with a brown head board and very light blue sheet and pillows. It has a wood desk and dresser and a lovely little vanity in the corner. Plus it had a walk in closet and a personal bathroom.

I let out an annoyed sigh as I put my stuff by the vanity then I looked outside. It was dark and stormy just my luck. I don't want to be in the same house with Andrew at this moment. I quickly put on a pair of dark jeans and a white t shirt. I quickly put on a dark sweatshirt then I opened the window to the storm outside. I took a deep breath then I looked down at the ground, if I jump I won't die but it will hurt like hell. I took a deep breath then I stuck one of my feet out the window then the other. I got down till I was holding on to the window ledge. I took one last deep breath then I let myself fall.

~Andrew's P.O.V~

"What the Hell is she talking about?" I was so confused I began to pace around my room. Then I spotted my phone on the floor. I looked at it and I had a voicemail? I put it up to my ear and I listened.

"Hey Andrew its Lauren and Trisha. We'll be waiting at Trisha's house for you. We got oil and everything you asked for. Just come on. We might be able to also get Candy over too. Love you babe. "

Oh my god I'm a fucking idiot! I threw my phone dead down on the bed and I ran over to Gabby's room. It was locked. Damn! But I know there is a key in my parent's room that goes to everyone's room. I ran to their room and I grabbed the key then I unlocked the door.

I ran in yelling "Gabby I'm so sorry!" But she wasn't here. I looked all around, the bathroom, the closet, even under the bed nothing. Then the open window caught my attention. Right when I got to it I could see the silhouette of a girl running off into the night during a storm.

"Gabby!" I yelled.

~Gabby's P.O.V~

I stood up off the wet ground, that didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I looked around, where should I go. I have no idea, so I took off and ran of the Miller's property. At least that is a start. As I was running I thought I heard a voice in the storm, I just ignored it.

I kept running, the father I get from that house the better. Even as the rain poured I ran, I ran till I know I couldn't run anymore, that's when I arrived there.

It was a little park. Empty put perfect. I slowed down my pace and I walked through the gates of the park. It was empty luckily. I walked around already soaked looking for a place to sit maybe for the night, or something like that. I could feel my breath hitch with every step I took. Why me? Why am I that stupid? I finally found a park bench that looked comfy enough. It was right under a huge oak tree. I sat down on the cold wet bench, not really caring anymore. I began balling, full out balling. I couldn't believe it. What am I saying yes I can this was Andrew we're talking about here. I let out a sigh as I stared at the ground. The wet muddy ground.

"Hey are you okay?" A voice asked right in front of me. I drew my eye sight up to see a boy probably my age in front of me.

He had messy brown hair, gorgeous dark blue eyes. He was wearing some jeans and a sweat shirt too.

I quickly whipped my eyes as I muttered out "yah." But I cracked right back down and began quietly crying more. He sat next to me on the park bench. Just sitting there quietly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked after my crying began to get quieter. Should I, I could lie. I could tell ½ the truth. Yah that's sounds good. ½ the truth it is.

"Well my boyfriend cheated on me." I explained as I tried to whip all the tears out of my eyes. I looked up to see him gazing down at me showing he cared about my feelings.

"That's terrible. How would be stupid enough to do that?" He asked.

"Well you haven't meet my boy- I mean ex boyfriend than." I said as I sat straight up again. He just laughed and I joined him.

"Here the most I can do is treat you to some dinner." He said as he stood up.

"I'm James." He said as I stood up next to him. I smiled as he stuck out his hand.

"It's nice to meet you James I'm Gabby." I said as I shook his hand. He smiled at me as we both began to walk out of the park. Oddly too at that moment the rain stopped.

~Andrew's P.O.V~

I ran into my room and grabbed my dark grey sweat shirt. Then I bolted down the stairs and out into the storm. It was fricken freezing. I ran in the direction Gabby had been heading. I kept looking I will not give up on her.

'You messed up this time Andrew.' My mind yelled at me.

'SHUT UP! I KNOW I KNOW!'

'No you don't idiot. If you did this wouldn't have happened.'

'Hey you didn't even try to advise me a while ago.'

'So, this is your fault.'

'Whatever'

'No you do not whatever me. I am your conscious. You're an ass hole.'

'Hello you mean we're both ass holes, right?'

'Shut up! You are the ass hole I'm the good part of you. You're Satan's spawn.'

'Thanks for the advising there conscious, you really helped me find and apologize to Gabby.'

'Well next time ask your dick like you usually do. I'll be up here minding my own business.'

Great I just had an argument with well myself. I finally turned a corner and skidded to a stop. There I saw Gabby walking out of the park with some boy; talking and laughing. Great Job Andrew! I could just hear them talking.

"So where would you like to eat Gabby?" The boy asked. Gabby smiled. She fucking smiled at him!

"I don't care James, where do you think we should go?" Gabby asked this so called James.

"I have a place in mind." James said as they both walked down the street, together.

'Good Job Andrew!'

'Damn it not you again.'

'Hell yah me'

'Go away, I feel bad already.'

'You should ass hole. You let another dude have her. If you weren't always such a player this wouldn't of happened. '

'Shut up you sound like my mother'

'At least your mother is a fucking retard.'

'You have a point there.'

'Always do, idiot.'

'Shut the Fuck off, no actually fuck off.'

'Whatever, Ass hole.'

Great I'm such an idiot, I just let the hottest, smartest, funniest girl I've ever know get away good job ass hole!