Chapter 4 {part 1} Drake

So I was eating Spaghetti when IT all happened.......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

*Recap*

"Come on, we better go. The faster we get to our places the faster you guys get home." Lilly said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So after a lot of arguing of who was going to go with whom, we were all able to leave. Though the plan was Lilly was going to come over to my house and McKenzie & Jackie were going over to Alyssa's house, with the boys of course. The thing that made my skin crawl was who I ended up with. Drake, the vamp boy. Lilly got Freddy, Alyssa got Parker, Jackie got Michael, and McKenzie got William. So here driving Drake back to my house so he could brain wash my family into letting him stay here. Right now he is sitting in the passenger seat playing around with everything. He was about to touch the CD player.

"Stop touching everything." I growled as I slapped his hand away from the CD changer. He crossed his arms like a little brat. Then he glared me down.

"Your car is so boring!" He complained as he looked out the window. Oh right now I wish I could hit him, hard. I would risk it, even if it means his dad will come and make my life hell. I looked at him for a second, thinking about how this will not get easier. So I put in my favorite CD, This is War by 30 seconds to Mars. I put on the song Closer to the Edge, with it I began to sing.

"I remember the moment I tried to forget, I lost myself and it's better not said. Now I'm Closer to the edge. It was a thousand to one and a million to two time to go down in flames yah I'm taking you, closer to the edge. No I'm not saying- I'm sorry. One day maybe we'll meet again." I sang but before I could finish the word 'Again', drake turned the music off. I looked at him.

"You just like making life Hell don't you.' I stated turning the song back on. He turned it right back off smiling.

"It's so funny how mad you get!" Drake snickered as he laughed. I groaned and rolled my eyes. This is going to be Hell! I turned a corner and luckily we were home. If I would have been in a car with him a second longer I would have killed him!

"Thank god." I breathed as we both got out of the car right in front of my red brick house. He walked up to me.

'So explain what you will be doing." I said as I crossed my arms. He rolled his eyes.

"I'll just put it into their minds that I am your best guy friend who they trust so much." Drake said with a snotty voice. I just laughed. I have to see this to believe this. He walked ahead of me as if he knew what he was doing. He was about to knock on the front door.

'Wait, I have a key." I said pushing in front of him. I quickly unlocked the door and he stepped in front of me. I groaned. He walked in ahead of me as if he had been in this house before.

"Mom, Dad, Erik I'm home." I yelled through the house.

'Hey sweetie we're in here." My mom answer, I could tell they were in the living room probably watching a movie or something. I walked into the family room with Drake following.

"Hi mom hi dad, and Erik." I said smiling at them. My mom and dad smiled at me. Erik just looked at me.

"Ahh Sweetie you brought Drake over." My mom said standing up. I looked behind me at Drake. He smiled.

"What did you think was going to happen?" He muttered before my parents gave him a hug. I sighed as I shook my head.

"Umm I was wondering if I could stay here for a while, my parents are fighting again." Drake said sounding all innocent. My mom smiled at him. Erik stayed seated at the couch with my dad.

"Of course dear." My mom said as she went to go sit down next to my dad on the couch. I turned around to Drake.

"Come on Vamp." I muttered as I walked towards the stairs of my house.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Well chapter 4 part 1 for you all!

Part 2 will be out soon-ish

I hope your all liking' the story.

But tell me what you think; I love to hear about it {Well technically read it}

So leave comments, vote if you like it and wish for me to keep writing.

Fan if you love it.

All up to You!

Okay well I got to go to bed

<3 you all!

Enjoy!

<3 Emmie