Chapter 2

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

I'm in an arranged marriage with Andrew the dick from my personal Hell!

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

I slipped off my torture weapon then I grabbed some jean shorts and a white button up shirt. I slide them on quickly then I put my hair in a ponytail. God damn my parents'; god damn both of them! Make my life a living Hell!

"Gabby, time to go." Came my mom's voice from down stairs.

"Coming." I grumbled as I grabbed my stuff and I stomped down the stairs angry as Hell. There stood everyone at the bottom of the stairs watching me. Andrew stood by the door fuming. I didn't talk as I stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"Andrew will take you home. We're going to stay here for a while." Mr. Miller said as he smiled at me. I just kept myself looking mad and pissed off. Andrew opened the door and walked fastly out to his car. I walked around to the trunk and I put my bag in. Then I walked pack up to the passengers side of the car, instantly I slide in.

"Rule one leave me alone. Rule two no one is to know we're together. And rule three don't talk to me." Andrew said as he pulled out of my driveway. I crossed my arms as he said that. I was going to do all of that without his consent.

"Sure, as if I would do any of that anyway." I muttered out as I stared out of the window. I hate every ounce of this.

~Andrew's P.O.V~

"What the Hell!" I yelled just as I heard the so called good news. I have to marry Gabby Hunter! Gabby Hunter the bitch from Hell! She sat next to me shocked.

"Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?" I said as all the parents looked so happy. What Jack asses! Gabby's nanny lady came up to Gabby and led the still shocked girl up stairs. I began to grumble stuff which included "Bitch, Hell, Fuck, Dumbass, and Parents."

All the parents stood up and began mingling and talking about the wedding, there is going to be no wedding I'll make sure of that. The nanny lady came down the stairs and whispered something to the parents. Then they all turned to me.

"Andrew you take her to your house, well soon to be your house." My mom said as she smiled warmly at me. I stood up and kept grumbling as I walked to the door and stood there hoping this was all a bad dream.

After a few minutes Mrs. Hunter called up the stairs "Gabby time to go." Then there was a bunch of sound coming from the upstairs.

"Coming." Came a grumbled voice as Gabby appeared at the top of the stairs with a huge ass suitcase. She walked down the stairs with a pissed off expression.

Just as she stopped at the bottom of the stairs my father said "Andrew will take you home. We're going to stay here for a while." Oh Just great, my luck I get to be with her till my parents get home which knowing them will probably be tomorrow. Great. I opened the door and I walked the fastest I could without running to my car. I got in the driving seat as she followed me grumbling as she put her suitcase in the trunk.

"Rule one leave me alone. Rule two no one is to know we're together. And rule three don't talk to me." I said to her as she got into the car. I quickly pulled out of the driveway. If she even crosses any of those rules I will make her life a living hell. Literally living Hell.