Love at First Sight?!?!(Chapter 12)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

"Jared I'm sorry............."

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

[Hey hey! Okay I am going to stop, I was sounding like the Jersey Shore dirt bags. I am sorry if you like them. I am posting because I really want to post this chapter, one of my favorites!!! Well here is chapter 12, oh and instead of 20 chapters there is only going to be 18 or 19! So here is chapter 12! Well I got to go! Have an awesome day! Bye for now!]

~Abi's P.O.V~

We were leaving today, then I have to wait till we have another break to see my parents again. I have no idea when I would see Ryan again, he is off back to New York. Damn it, why does he have to live so far away! It's unfair. Now it was the goodbye.

"Bye Mom, Bye Dad." I said as I gave both of them a hug.

"Be safe." My mom muttered out.

"We love you." My dad said. Then I let go of them and went to Ryan.

"Bye Ry." I said as I hugged them.

"Bye Ab keep Mr. Jared here in place in football." Ry said as he let go of me.

"I will try." I said as Jared and I took our bags and went to the car.

"It was nice to have you Jared." My mom said.

"Yah what she said." My dad smiled at me. I jumped into the car. Jared started the car and we drove off as I waved goodbye to them. I looked at Jared who seemed tense. I really didn't want to ask why so I just looked out the window as we drove on.

~Jared's P.O.V~

Why me, why now? Why? This can't be real?

~Abi's P.O.V~

Finally after a while of driving we arrived back at well school.

"Here I'll drop you off then I will meet you at your dorm in about 10minutes." Jared said as he stopped the car. I just nodded my head. I grabbed my suitcase and I walked into the dorm. My room was quiet and empty. Where is Sam? There was a note tapped to the floor, odd place but whatever. It said

To whoever is reading this.

I'll be back tomorrow, at a friend's house enjoy the quiet like I had. It's real fun (Sarcasm).

Bye bye

Sam

Well I got the place to myself that's fine by me. I sighed as I put my suitcase under my bed, I'll unpack later. Right now I will just wait for Jared. I looked out the window as I watched the sun set another day gone, school will start in 2 days. Great.

'Knock'

"Come in." I called as Jared walked in. I stood up looking at him. Jared looked as Hot as ever.

"Hey." He said as he walked up to me. I looked into his eyes. They had a glisten to them that brought me closer. His hands were around my waist and mine around his hair. The motion left me open to anything. I was amazed at the motion of our lips to think responsible. [Warning you all know what's coming next]

"Jared." I whispered out as the kissing grew more intense. I could feel a little hesitation but it ended quickly. I helped him slip of his jacked leaving his thin shirt and jeans. His touch against my skin was hotter than fire. I was wearing a button up shirt, which now that I think of it was a good idea. He unbuttoned it slowly still kissing me quickly yet gently. The lust filled me. It consumed me. My shirt fell to the ground. His lips though kept right on mine. I began to quickly unzip his parts they fell to the ground revealing grey boxers. I was also wearing some jeans too, which now where on the ground. I was wearing a matching red bra and underwear set that I must say look like they belong on a Victoria secret model. We began to get closer to the bed. Then before I could think, though I wasn't really thinking at all, we were on my bed. I could feel my underwear begin to go down. I closed my eyes, I better say it now. I am a virgin. (Author's note- I just noticed my lead roles girl characters are always virgin's on this series, well that's it) I closed my eyes as he slide in, quickly. I opened my eyes back up to see his beautiful eyes looking back at me. The moment felt long yet so full of lust! After many thrusts we stopped. The sky was dark outside as Jared held me. I didn't think the moment could get any better.

"I love you Jared." I whispered out as I faded to sleep.

~Jared's P.O.V~

Why did I do that? I stood up off the bed as Abi slept peacefully. Her soft body laid still. I sighed as I slide my clothes back on. I began to walk out of the room. Why did I do that? I needed to say goodbye not open another door. I wish I could stay with her but I can't. Goodbyes are so hard. I wish I didn't have to leave.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am sorry!!!

Don't Kill Me!!!

Sorry!

Why Jared left will be explained later, much later

Well I better go

~***Emmie***~